Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #16
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Clear your inbox rufus!

I got like five dental related questions you need to answer for me. There might even be future rep in it for you.

All dental related questions should be open to the forum.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

rufus, I've had a rotten tooth in the back for years that causes no pain nor bad breath. Is it really necessary to take it out?
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #18
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I swear this thread seems to pop up once a month.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #19
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I swear this thread seems to pop up once a month.
rufus, is it true you can implant teeth in any orifice as a rape deterrent? I am planning on going to prison shortly, so I really need to know.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
rufus, is it true you can implant teeth in any orifice as a rape deterrent? I am planning on going to prison shortly, so I really need to know.

This is absolutely true and works best with shark teeth. Check your PMs for step-by-step instructions.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #21
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I have a slight underbite. Should I do anything to correct it? Will it add years to my life to straighten it out?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I have a slight underbite. Should I do anything to correct it? Will it add years to my life to straighten it out?

It will turn you into Kevin Love.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #23
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It will turn you into Kevin Love.

Mine isn't quite as bad as his was, and I get told I'm handsome on a fairly regular basis. So, I'm scared I might mess myself up if I get it.

My dentist always asks if I have any pain while eating though, which I don't. So I don't know what to do.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #24
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
rufus, I've had a rotten tooth in the back for years that causes no pain nor bad breath. Is it really necessary to take it out?

I have a similar issue, tell me Rufus do I need to get it yanked?
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #25
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not gonna lie

I was really looking forward to being enlightened towards my first post, and question to the resident dentist.

I get home, grab the Internet machine, eagerly check the dentist thread, and I am left in the dark with no shining answers. I was all like
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #26
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Why would he pretend they are great?

I cling to the conclusion that he says it to everyone to make everyone like him more. Flattery. Like he's not gay about it, but you know he's like yeah dude these teeth are not ****ing around.

I think he says it to everyone.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #27
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what bodily fluid makes for better toothpaste, snot or semen?

who has better teeth?

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #28
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Would that make my breath like horseshit to other people?
Do you brush your tongue? While a lot of odor causing bacteria exists between the teeth (this is evident when you floss too sometimes if you don't brush for a couple days), your tongue contains an enormous amount of bacteria. While a lot of it is good for breaking down food, other bacteria causes the order. Brushing your tongue softly not to damage it (taste buds) will help with the stinky breath issue.

While I'm not a dentist I've done this in the past and it does help.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #29
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Have you treated Perocoronitis before??
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Not gonna lie

I was really looking forward to being enlightened towards my first post, and question to the resident dentist.

I get home, grab the Internet machine, eagerly check the dentist thread, and I am left in the dark with no shining answers. I was all like

Your question is not one I can answer as I don't know you or your dentist or the condition of your teeth. My gut feeling is that your dentist is gay and wants your man pussssy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: