Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Far Cry 3: GOTY

Great game in all aspects. Having a lot of fun here.

Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Far Cry 3: GOTY

And Far Cry 3 got rid of the infinite spawns definitely getting
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

my friend torrented it and has been raving about it to me. he said he's definitely buying it, and from what he has told me, definitely got me intrigued.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I will own this....been on my radar for a long time. Hope the wife gets it for me as a Christmas gift.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks pretty damn cool. I might pick up Far Cry 2 and play it over Christmas break and then dive into this one.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Looks pretty damn cool. I might pick up Far Cry 2 and play it over Christmas break and then dive into this one.

From what I have heard don't even bother with 2, go straight to 3. I am going to rent it today but I gotta drive like 5 miles all the nearest Redbox's are sold out
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

Be aware that 2 is not even close to 3 in terms of quality. Still a decent game though.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #8
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Played this a bit tonight. It's really fun. It's like a mixture of a FPS and an RPG
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #9
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Played this a bit tonight. It's really fun. It's like a mixture of a FPS and an RPG

Sounds like every other game these days.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bought this after work and I'm enjoying it a lot after a few hours of gameplay. Strong story and the gameplay has been the most fun I've had with a FPS since MW2 probably. I'm not a huge FPS gamer but the open-world design and compelling story has made this worth the purchase so far.

The game does a pretty good job of making hunting valuable which is nice. For example, you need to craft pouches from animal skins in order to carry more than 1 weapon which makes things a little more interesting.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 12-11-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Just played this mission where you burn down the one dude's pot farm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf3Jx7aBc0

That was one of the funnest missions I've done in a while.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 AM   #12
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I actually couldn't get into it.

But just about everyone I know likes it.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Just played this mission where you burn down the one dude's pot farm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf3Jx7aBc0

That was one of the funnest missions I've done in a while.

Just finished it also. Very cool story, its just makes you fell that this guy is going insane. Great game, somewhy its not very popular in this forum..
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:21 AM   #14
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

GOTY, 10/10. No game caught my attention like this in like 3 years.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hackers have cracked Ubisoft's uPlay PC download services, enabling them to download all of the publisher's games for free - including the unreleased Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

This explains how footage of the game has leaked online, and why the game itself is purportedly circulating illegally on torrent sites already. The Russian hackers have discovered an exploit that makes the uPlay service believe that you already have the game you're trying to download, enabling them to obtain it for free. Gameranx published the below screenshot, showing Blood Dragon in the process of downloading.

Poor Ubisoft - it's been leak after leak this year. The publisher has yet to issue a statement, but it is likely that it will pursue legal action against accounts using this exploit.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/04/0...3-blood-dragon
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: