Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #46
Boomerang
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 421
Boomerang has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Well, idiot, there aren't thousand of countries to start with and you obviously haven't read what you just quoted. And we were discussing how it works in the EU and even in the US it's much more difficult than what you're trying to make it.

First of all, yes, the baby is a US citizen but that doesn't automatically make the mother or the family of the baby american citizens.

To become a US citizen you must first become a permanent resident and then you must wait 5 years before you even can apply the US citizenship. And to even become a permanent resident is not something that easy for an immigrant to start with.

So yeah, you just quoted me with a BS answer while making yourself looking like a clown.
thousand countries is a figure of speech, not that you'd understand.
And the original post, your reply, and my post and quote were all talking about the baby itself become the citizen, not the mother. WTF you talking about, jackass.

If i take my wife to the US and have a baby, that baby is a US citizen, easy like that. That is just what fiddy mean when he said, here comes a new french citizen. The rest of the family doesn't get citizenship, just benefits. Nobody here said they get citizenship. Stop acting like a know it all when you have the knowledge of a HS kid.

Last edited by Boomerang : 04-13-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #47
millwad
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,726
millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang
thousand countries is a figure of speech, not that you'd understand.
And the original post, your reply, and my post and quote were all talking about the baby itself become the citizen, not the mother. WTF you talking about, jackass.

If i take my wife to the US and have a baby, that baby is a US citizen, easy like that. That is just what fiddy mean when he said, here comes a new french citizen. The rest of the family doesn't get citizenship, just benefits. Nobody here said they get citizenship. Stop acting like a know it all when you have the knowledge of a HS kid.

I am well aware that it's a figure of speech but it's stupidity because no countries really work like that.

And you seem mentally challenged, I replied to a person who was making comments about how gypsies move around in Europe and get babies and through the baby they get citizenship.

Yes, if you take your wife to the US and if you have a baby, that makes the baby a US citizen. And just because it makes the baby a US citizen it doesn't say anything about the family itself and the benifits are for the baby, not the immigrants or illegals. You obviously don't have any knowledge at all considering that you even can't read to start with.

Read the post you quoted, idiot;

Quote:
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, if you really believe that you get citizenship just because you gave birth to your child in that particular country you're either ignorant or you live in an imaginary world. Sweden is one the most immigrant friendly countries in the world and even here that doesn't work.

I wrote about the mother and the family, not the baby.

Last edited by millwad : 04-13-2013 at 12:36 AM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #48
fiddy
HC4L
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 5,924
fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

You deserve it, you deserve the crown biggest douche of ISH.
Like i didnt told you, DONT TALK on issue you have no clue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, you're so pathetic.
You go on rants racist rants and you get butthurt when someone tells you that the gypsies are just as much as Bulgarian as you are.
Quote:
A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history
Straight retarded statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I wrote the wrong thing, the reference I made about gypsies being in Europe since 1500 years ago was meant to make you understand the fact that it's very likely that there existed gypsies on the land that would become Bulgaria.
So where’s your source/reference Mr college degree? Since you are so much mentally superior compared to the rest of ISH you could have provided some kind of a source? And btw this is as irrelevant as much as your own existence. Gypos became problem in the 20 years. 100 years ago their population wasn’t nowhere as significant as it is today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
This is laughable, so you really think that gypsies prefer being prostitutes and piss poor rather than having good jobs? I guess they are just like the foreign Bulgarians who are not gypsies who behave like shit in Sweden.
They are always looking for the easy way. Make whatever you want out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
No, you clown, you made a statement about how they look Indian but the gypsies sure thing look more like Bulgarians compared to the average Indian.
Most ignorant statement so far. You have internet connection right? Images.google.com
There have been reports that they actually came from there! ****ing troll. So why wouldn’t they look like them?
Gypsies: http://skandalno.net/wp-content/uplo...1%82%D0%BE.jpg
Indians: No source here, you have seen them all
Ethnical Bulgarian: http://logbg.info/wp-content/uploads...tchilishta.jpg

We are mostly slavs, we look like Russians/Serbian/Czech/Polish(nowhere near exact looks but have similarities).
Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
We have foreign workers from Bulgaria here who aren't gypsies who act like bastards, you're acting like the one's you calling your "own" are so amazing while the gypsies are equal with cancer.
Chances are that unless the foreign worker is programmer, engineer or a student that mostly likely he/she is not very bright. What do you expect of people that went to another country to clean the WCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
So EU is supposed to take gypsies and integrate them in other countries because your country failed doing so, what about discrimination in Bulgaria regarding gypsies? Too bad that Bulgaria is a shitty country then,
When it comes to politics and institutions, we are shitty country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I've experienced both "ethnic" Bulgarians and gypsies and believe me, you're worse than any gypsy I've ever met, a prostitute gypsy would make your mom look like garbage considering the beliefs she gave you.
Ban worthy? Come on 2 college degrees, acting like 12 yo should be below “your level”
I believe that you are a douche. But that’s another belief that I did not get from my mother. How did you get in college in the first place? With such retarded logic…


Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You can't even write a post with proper english to start with, and lets not forget the fact that you even can't refer to any sources either which says the most about the fact how you never went to college.
You are so much better human being. All hail almighty the douche king of ISH.

Last edited by fiddy : 04-13-2013 at 06:36 PM.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:21 AM   #49
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 14,708
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

For anyone who wants to judge if gypsy music is shit or not: CHALGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_eC_zNVMcI
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:48 AM   #50
fiddy
HC4L
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 5,924
fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
For anyone who wants to judge if gypsy music is shit or not: CHALGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_eC_zNVMcI
Chalga is not gypsy music. Correct term for chalga is pop folk it was supposed to be a mixture of traditional folk music with modern music. Which is not the case. The word Chalga has turned into a synonym for stupid/low quality(like the majority of the people that like the music).

Most of the artist in that youtube mix are actually Bulgarians. Gyspies(and ethnically turkish) are heavily involved in that "industry" they are responsible for brining oriental sounds to the music. Also gypsies are good for performing live at pubs that kind of music. Which goes along with lots of alcohol and hot girls.

On that video.

06.СОФИ МАРИНОВА & УСТАТА - БАТЕ ШЕФЕ
The female artist is gypsy and the little kid is her son as far as i know.

08.Емануела и Сердар Ортач - Питам те последно
The male singer is from turkish descend

10.ИЛИЯН - ТУПАЛКА
He's gypsy


If not mistaken the rest are ethnically bulgarians.

EDIT: just remembered there was a porn clip with #16

Chalga music has close relations with "mafia", as mafia bosses like the music and live performances at pubs/restaurant.

This is gypsy music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cI2kjOKMUY and majority of chalga fans dont listen to it and its not considered typical chalga.

For comparison here a video of a gypsy artist performing chalga music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8

Last edited by fiddy : 04-13-2013 at 06:35 PM.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #51
B-hoop
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 516
B-hoop has decent reputation
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I am well aware that it's a figure of speech but it's stupidity because no countries really work like that.

And you seem mentally challenged, I replied to a person who was making comments about how gypsies move around in Europe and get babies and through the baby they get citizenship.

Yes, if you take your wife to the US and if you have a baby, that makes the baby a US citizen. And just because it makes the baby a US citizen it doesn't say anything about the family itself and the benifits are for the baby, not the immigrants or illegals. You obviously don't have any knowledge at all considering that you even can't read to start with.

Read the post you quoted, idiot;



I wrote about the mother and the family, not the baby.

God, stop backtracking you are making yourself look even more stupid.
B-hoop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:21 AM   #52
gigantes
A piece of fluff
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,125
gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

i would love to hear more gypsy music like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV5-_GQGH-Q
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:21 AM   #53
jaydacris
Rose
 
jaydacris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rose
Posts: 16,285
jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #54
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity
 
GatorKid117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Shenzhen China
Posts: 3,399
GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Today, I left my wallet on the bus and a Chinese woman tapped me on the shoulder and returned it to me.

Nicest thing I've seen a Chinese stranger do to someone else.

Also hung out with some Scottish girls last night. Damn, do I love their accent lol.

Last edited by GatorKid117 : 04-14-2013 at 08:40 AM.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #55
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 14,708
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
On local level they worked schemes to **** the system and get as much benefits as they could. Glad they changed the local law several years ago. Back then few of the educated ones created bogus comapanies and had bogus salaries in the amount x2 the average salary for the country. The salary ofcourse was never paid, except for the taxes that went to the state. So whats the big deal? After working for a year and getting laid off according to the old law you were entitled to worker compensation equal to 90% of your salary. So these mfers bring lets say 1200$ in taxes to the budget and receive back 10800$ in the next year without ever WORKING, CREATING PRODUCT, PROVIDING ANYTHING POSITIVE to the economy/society/humanity. leeches

There was a journalist investigation in Austria about the gypsy beggars with hidden camers and so on. These ****ers hustled as much as 50 euro PER HOUR then the guy at the top of the chain comes and takes the money beats the beggers and so on.

Some of the beggers INTENTIONALLY hurt themselves to get your symphaty and EXPOSE their wounds. I've seen people with missing feet and hands(this one had a cartoon box in his mouth).

I never give money to the beggers, sometimes when in the mood i ask them to buy him/her a lof of brea/slice of pizz/banitsa and you would very surpised to know that ive had many rejections they want the money
Guess what for?

I remember a one little fellow age 7-8 at most, he was begging in the parking lot of a hypermarket, i was with my sis and her boyfriend, we declined and enterned the store. Our way out he was smoking a cigarette, gave him a pack of waffles or something. You make whatever you want out of it.



What if they are unemployed in the process of finding a job? Judging by your logic you can deport every foreigner that has spent two days in a country without doing anything.


In Westfields in London, the biggest mall in the UK, there are these retarded gypsies always begging on the bridge. They are doing it wrong though, because while sometimes they remember to wear a dirty headscarf, they forget to take off their squeaky clean designer shoes from brands like Prada and Gucci. And they usually have a purse on their shoulder. F*cking idiots, but they just sit their on their knees with their heads down and a begger cup infront of them and people give them money.


Also in India when I went there, there are hundreds of thousands of beggars whose parents deformed them when they were little so they'd grow up to be better beggars. That blind kid in slum dog millionairre was not an exaggerated worst of scenario. I was in India for 2 weeks and just did touristy things, and everywhere you went, there were grown men whose legs had been broken when they were babes, who could only crawl on their hands because they had no legs, hundreds and hundreds of guys like this.

Can't say that I've ever seen beggers in Europe with purposeful injuries like that, but maybe they're out there.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #56
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 14,708
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ
What is it with the english and the polish? Some brits even resent Froch for having polish grandparents .

The brits are angry already at the romanians and bulgarians cause they work for cheaper. Most english people that work in construction have to settle for less.

Pinhead, if people stayed in their country we wouldnt have had the United States. Without the US, Germany might have won the world war and you'd now be speaking deutsch unless you were jewish...cause now i would be talking to soap. If people had your mentality we'd still be living in the Middle Ages.

Everyone can work and live his life wherever he wants as long as its legal. People hating on them because they were born somewhere else are simple minded and probably have a poor education.

Also, Millwad, dont argue with fiddy. He is right in most of what he says. Only thing i recall differently is that the gypsies were brought as slaves, to work the field, pretty much same as black people in the US. Might be wrong though.
Most Polish people I've met work insanely hard compared to the average English person I know. They are also nice people. The Polish girls I know all like a good time, can handle alot of alchohol, and don't act like drunken trash sluts like most English girls do when they get drunk.

It's my view as an outsider that English resentment towards Poland comes from Polish and other slavic people and baltic people coming to UK and getting jobs ahead of english because they are willing to work harder for minimum wage.

Most English people I know refuse to take a minimum wage job because they say "Its not worth it, Id rather live on benefits." They are extremely lazy. Polish for the most part are insanely hard workers and for some reason this leads to resentment. In my opinion it should lead to respect if anything.

Their only weakness is sometimes theyre hard to understand cus the accent, but they atleast try to learn English usually, and not like loads of Mexican immigrants in the US who don't even try to learn English because they don't have to.

Also my Polish friend tells me they're the fastest growing economy in the EU, not sure if this is true though. But Polish people get a really bad rap for some reason, it's mostly undeserved.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #57
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 14,708
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
There is no historical reason for me disliking the Poles. I just think they are absolute jackasses.

And don't let Hollywood get in the way of your thinking. By the time the US joined, the 2nd world war was all but won by Britain and their allies.
Allies would not have won the war without the backing of the US economy and military equipment and supplies, stop distorting reality and give proper credit to your liberators
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #58
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 14,708
Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Chalga is not gypsy music. Correct term for chalga is pop folk it was supposed to be a mixture of traditional folk music with modern music. Which is not the case. The word Chalga has turned into a synonym for stupid/low quality(like the majority of the people that like the music).

Most of the artist in that youtube mix are actually Bulgarians. Gyspies(and ethnically turkish) are heavily involved in that "industry" they are responsible for brining oriental sounds to the music. Also gypsies are good for performing live at pubs that kind of music. Which goes along with lots of alcohol and hot girls.

On that video.

06.СОФИ МАРИНОВА & УСТАТА - БАТЕ ШЕФЕ
The female artist is gypsy and the little kid is her son as far as i know.

08.Емануела и Сердар Ортач - Питам те последно
The male singer is from turkish descend

10.ИЛИЯН - ТУПАЛКА
He's gypsy


If not mistaken the rest are ethnically bulgarians.

EDIT: just remembered there was a porn clip with #16

Chalga music has close relations with "mafia", as mafia bosses like the music and live performances at pubs/restaurant.

This is gypsy music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cI2kjOKMUY and majority of chalga fans dont listen to it and its not considered typical chalga.

For comparison here a video of a gypsy artist performing chalga music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
Thanks for the info, I have gone my whole life misinformed, thinking Chalga was gypsy music.

Either way I think it's garbage, sorry to your culture!
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #59
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,391
knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
In Westfields in London, the biggest mall in the UK, there are these retarded gypsies always begging on the bridge. They are doing it wrong though, because while sometimes they remember to wear a dirty headscarf, they forget to take off their squeaky clean designer shoes from brands like Prada and Gucci. And they usually have a purse on their shoulder. F*cking idiots, but they just sit their on their knees with their heads down and a begger cup infront of them and people give them money.


Also in India when I went there, there are hundreds of thousands of beggars whose parents deformed them when they were little so they'd grow up to be better beggars. That blind kid in slum dog millionairre was not an exaggerated worst of scenario. I was in India for 2 weeks and just did touristy things, and everywhere you went, there were grown men whose legs had been broken when they were babes, who could only crawl on their hands because they had no legs, hundreds and hundreds of guys like this.

Can't say that I've ever seen beggers in Europe with purposeful injuries like that, but maybe they're out there.

They do this elsewhere as well especially in the Balkans. Problem is that the Balkans are generally poor and yet they manage to leach money off the common folk more so. They harass you to give them some money and you'll have like 10 kids chasing you asking you for money

You should also see how they live.. They live in ****ing ghettos with satellite dishes sticking out of their homes. Then they have horses and a bunch of other animals outside their property. Then some of them will practice dog fighting in the streets. Not to mention they travel in hordes wherever they go.

W/e Fiddy said about them is pretty much true.. And yes they are from India as they were expelled from there in the middle ages. Don't mind Millwad as he's a multiculturalist-liberal
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #60
pinhead
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: England
Posts: 555
pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Most Polish people I've met work insanely hard compared to the average English person I know. They are also nice people. The Polish girls I know all like a good time, can handle alot of alchohol, and don't act like drunken trash sluts like most English girls do when they get drunk.

It's my view as an outsider that English resentment towards Poland comes from Polish and other slavic people and baltic people coming to UK and getting jobs ahead of english because they are willing to work harder for minimum wage.

Most English people I know refuse to take a minimum wage job because they say "Its not worth it, Id rather live on benefits." They are extremely lazy. Polish for the most part are insanely hard workers and for some reason this leads to resentment. In my opinion it should lead to respect if anything.

Their only weakness is sometimes theyre hard to understand cus the accent, but they atleast try to learn English usually, and not like loads of Mexican immigrants in the US who don't even try to learn English because they don't have to.

Also my Polish friend tells me they're the fastest growing economy in the EU, not sure if this is true though. But Polish people get a really bad rap for some reason, it's mostly undeserved.

Polish people don't work harder, it is a myth.

I have worked with Polish people in the past and most were very lazy and extremely arrogant. I no longer have to, thank god.

None of them like or respect England. They even used to say this. They stay in their pack and talk Polish to each other even when they are around English people which is very rude.

The Polish women used to sleep with management to get ahead and promotion. They were as bad, if not worse, than English girls for sluttyness. They just had a way of hiding it.

I don't like to tar them all the same brush. There were the odd one who was decent.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy