Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow I Need Help Compliling "Raunchy" Rap Songs

okay looking to make a compilation of some of the most absurdly over-the-top raunchy songs in rap.

examples of what I'm looking for:

Just Don't Bite It - NWA
One More Chance (album version)- BIG
Put it In Your Mouth - Akinele
Whisper Song (wait til you see my d*ck) - Yin Yang Twins

so help me out gang, what are some other great songs in misogyny and raw sexual lyrics? I know there's some good 2 Live Crew, Too Short type sh*t out there that you guys can hip me to.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I Need Help Compliling "Raunchy" Rap Songs

how over the top do you want to go?
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure if this meets your criteria but this is G.O.A.T for me

Champ Bailey - F your couch

Dude drops a line about pissing on ppl's whip

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Damn ... bringing in Necro to make this all serious and shit
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this would probably be a good spot to start too, lamar
Old 12-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jakki the motamouth - positive rap

Listen to the whole song the album is ridiculous

It took about a couple of weeks for me to get used to my new handicap
Now most can't stand me, black, 'cause I'm heartless and lifeless
I started off scared, but now I hate the world
Police lookin' for a male, my height who raped a girl
Only 14 years of age, her name was Pearl
Yeah that was me, I admit it, it almost made me hurl
Sometimes I be callin' up chicks I used to work with
Give 'em dick, get 'em sick, 'cause none of them are worth ****
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

just a little f*cking taste,
and nina hartly's p*ssy tastes like toxic waste,
and v*ginal paste
Old 12-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

David Banner - Play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbvaJTraQc
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

eazy e - gimme that nut
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

luda - pu$$y poppin
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

slob on my knob.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nas' worst song

Oochie Walley Walley
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #12
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

The entire catalog of 2 Live Crew

/thread
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_Oc78A4o

get low

"Using nothing more than a basic synthesizer and a few simple catch phrases Lil Jon has managed to pump out some of the most infectious rap anthems of the last 5 years. None more catchy than the track he produced with The Eastside Boyz “Get Low”. Get Low featured some obviously explicit lines like “to the sweat drops down my balls.(MY BALLS)” but the reason it ended up on this list is for popularizing the phrase “skeet skeet”. “Skeet skeet” refers to the act of shooting jizz onto a girl’s face, ass, ****, etc. Until Dave Chappelle pointed this out to everyone on Chappelle’s show you couldn’t walk 10 feet without hearing some kid yelling “skeet skeet mother ****er!” While it may have been funny to watch a kid unknowingly tell his friends he wanted to *** on their faces after an awesome basketball shot, I think everyone felt pretty dirty when the whole truth was exposed."
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7EGWwQwYgE

^^^ so raunchy it makes me sick

"Pregnate p*ssy is the best you can get,
f*ckin a b*tch while her baby sucks your dick"
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

Sweet Black *****--DJ Quik