Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Default SourpatchBabby

who else here fk** sick to these kid he have a new name Sourpatchbabby everone that fk** hate him call to him new name Sourpatchbabby he alway make a spams posts and he join drafts that he do no picks in !!!! WHAT FK** BULLSHITS IS THAT !!! is like amaimi heat well say , no were not do a draft were have lerbron all have wait becuse were dont not draft these fk*/** bullshit he think he have more brain posts tha nanyone , he think he can beat your fk** ass well ewre not fk ** scared to him

well i lose to myfaith in humanety becuse these loser dont not make a draft... why ... he dont not want a player?? just a two players team wow.. thank god that he not a manager he fk** suck SPB (sourpatchbabby) the worst poster to this board .

here a graph that all posts to insidehoops make, asks to him that he a fk** retart... no suprice to these result

Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people
Default Re: SourpatchBabby

FCK sourpatchbabby
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Theoo

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
FCK sourpatchbabby
yeh he pissin my off
Old 04-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Theoo breakdown
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well i was coming in here to defend SPK...but then I saw you have a graph.

Sorry SPK, numbers don't lie
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #6
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

No doubt about it, after studying this graph my answer to this thread is : Fukk SPK
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fk*** these bytch no one scared to him
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #8
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has decent reputation

ANYONE wanna join the NBA Keeper re-draft? but you must be the 76er's..
waseem780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #9
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

haha SPK deserves this should be fired from Insidehoops
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
Patrick Chewing
Liberalism = Insanity

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't stand SourPatch either, Theoo.

Theoo, have you ever thought about running for ISH office? If we had a poll on whether or not you can run this site, you would depose Jeff in a heartbeat.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SPK>>>>>Thed'oh.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
DonD13

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sour's my nephew but we all know: men lie women lie numbers don't

and why have you not drafted SPK??
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

spk is not that bad. leave him alone theoo. last warning.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #14
Theoo

sry guys maybe i get overangried but maybe the need ap eace here , just ot tell SPK he never to fk* draft again and maybe weeks bans but not a longer ot that .. im just get so pissed fk** off that some tough guy think he can do drafts .. and not make an y fk** picks thats is bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I can't stand SourPatch either, Theoo.

Theoo, have you ever thought about running for ISH office? If we had a poll on whether or not you can run this site, you would depose Jeff in a heartbeat.
hey men i dont not know i would make a many change , but i want be moderartor but i didnt not get eonugh vote your can see here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=245562 but maybe one day
Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Sourpatchbabby
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: