Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Oblivion 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-IaAx7s8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVkUb_TWp8

I am planning to watch this movie next week.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Oblivion 2013

thanks for letting us know.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gonna put this information in my outlook calendar
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is going on my personal agenda on my cellphone.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Im deciding on whether to watch this or Olympus has fallen, leaning toward the latter.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation here

Watched Oblivion yesterday, not too bad, although reading other reviews, its derivative from other sci-fi films, but since I don't watch many of them, it was a decent film for me. And when is Tom Cruise going to start aging, looks like he's been 35 for the past 10 years.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

great movie. 9/10. cruise best movie since show me the money
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #8
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Are you kidding me, this movie was so derivative and corny. It stole the plot from Moon and turned it into a big budget movie.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got the blu-ray a couple weeks ago but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe after World War Z, Into Darkness, and Iron Man 3.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:35 AM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone who watched this movie. Can you explain how he still dreamed even tho his memories were supposedly erased? I'm lost on that part.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #11
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

I am planning to watch this movie next week.
Who you gonna watch it with your mommy?

Last edited by GASOL IS GOAT : 12-30-2013 at 04:16 AM.
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:27 AM   #12
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good to know
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: