Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Please post some crazy good, inspiring rap line.

So there is this project and I need to find some inspiring quote or something and I think it would be cool to pick some interesting, but not depressing line from rap/hip hop. Its for a bday. But shouldnt be about bday.

Danke
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Please post some crazy good, inspiring rap line.

i live to these crazy rap street dont not know how to do a thing
oh men pick to my up to motivate a thing
gone to fk** kill these men these my life
fk** no dont need a no wife fk** a bitches and a knife
make a patient live to these none patient lives
wow fk** these man gone to maker a sucess no fk** time write a rhyme
thetse kcikin tickin it in the balls men...
thas what i say
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Keep ya head up (what?)
Keep ya head up (that's right!)
Wheneva this life get tough
You gotta fight
Wit' mah home gurl standin' to mah left and mah right
True blue, we tight like glue
- Queen Latifah 'Living Single'
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has an OK reputation so far

And could I be a star
Does fame in this game have to change who you are?
Could I be the same one who came from a far away life
Just to make it in these Broadway lights?
Now shining in the broad day light, go figure
A slow transition from a little broke ***** from the Ville
Got a deal, a real life saver
Dreams of being behind the wheel like Jada
I chill now...cop a little ice later
Cole you got the glow like a lil' lightsaber
So clap for him, then applaud Hov
He gave him a platform
Flow so sick thought he wrote the rap for him
No sir
The flow's cold as a shoulder
Of gold digging hoes when a broke ***** approaches
Told ya I’m focused man
I’ll let you mother****ers soak it in
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

"Don't they know my nigga Gutta fuckin' kidnap kids?
Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over the bridge"
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, those are whole verses, but really thanks. I could dig something from that.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
"Don't they know my nigga Gutta fuckin' kidnap kids?
Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over the bridge"

I love bad bitches, that's my ****ing problem
And yeah I like to ****, I got a ****ing problem

- 2chains

Nope, they dont work.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm back
On a track
Bout to rip it apart
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #9
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

If I ever let the words of another ***** bother me
I might as well let the sperm of that other ***** father me
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I can lose weight, Jenny Craig"
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I woke up early on my born day, I'm 20, it's a blessing
The essence of adolescence leaves my body, now I'm fresh and
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it
One quarter through life some Godly-like thing created
Got rhymes 365 days annual plus some
Load up the mic and bust one, cuss while I puffs from
My skull cause it's pain in my brain vein, money maintain
Don't go against the grain, simple and plain
When I was young, at this I used to do my thing hard
Robbing foreigners, take their wallets, their jewels, and rip their green cards
Dipped to the projects flashing my quick cash and
Got my first piece of ass smoking blunts with hash
Now it's all about cash in abundance
****** I used to run with is rich or doing years in the hundreds
I switched my motto; instead of saying "**** tomorrow"
That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto
Once I stood on the block, loose cracks produce stacks
I cooked up and cut small pieces to get my loot back
Time is Illmatic, keep static like wool fabric
Pack a 4-matic that crack your whole cabbage

Last edited by MetsPackers : 04-14-2013 at 01:50 PM.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GIMME THAT SHIT!

-Carlos Boozer
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #13
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected posterKobesFinger is a pretty well-respected poster

Started from the bottom now we here! jk

That's right
I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it

From the outro of Me Against the World by 2Pac
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
Started from the bottom now we here! jk

That's right
I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it

From the outro of Me Against the World by 2Pac

thanks
Old 04-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #15
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Dum dum du du dum

Dum dum dum dum -

Ya can't touch this!"

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: