Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #46
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation
Default Re: Seahawks 2013-2014 Super Bowl Champions Thread

It's going to feel real good when my niners smash the hawks for the division and conference crown come December.

Sherman better have his head on a swivel. Boldin isn't nice like Fitz when it comes to crack back blocks.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:51 AM   #47
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
It's going to feel real good when my niners smash the hawks for the division and conference crown come December.

Sherman better have his head on a swivel. Boldin isn't nice like Fitz when it comes to crack back blocks.

STFU

Last edited by GP_20 : 01-20-2014 at 04:54 AM.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:53 AM   #48
GP_20
Glove

This was the 1st Seahawks SuperBowl thread made. Called it before the preseason. I'm never the one who makes threads in the presesaon about my team (in fact this is like the only thread I've made on this forum), but this year was different. As predicted another strong season by the Seahawks, and I remain perfect in all my Seahawk game predictions for the 2nd straight year. In other words, I'm not making a prediction for the Super Bowl.

But 1 win away from winning the Super Bowl.....lets do this

Last edited by GP_20 : 01-20-2014 at 05:01 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:59 AM   #49
GP_20
Glove

Looking back I was pretty much spot on everything (Top defense, best secondary, strong special teams, Top 5 RB, etc.). All this was made when Percy Harvin was expected to play for us this season 100% healthy. If that held up they very well could have been a Top 5 offense too. Still a strong year for Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch.

Man I'm good
Old 01-20-2014, 07:45 PM   #50
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow GP_20 was right the whole way mad props. Many things he was spot on.

I've been watching his game predictions too and hes been right on for all his game predictions this year as well.

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:35 PM   #51
Rodmantheman
Decent college freshman

Rodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected posterRodmantheman is a pretty well-respected poster

props GP_20
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:43 PM   #52
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

But I do think you should predict SEA again, I think they beat DEN easily
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:43 PM   #53
215Philly
Good High School Starter

215Philly has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Looking back I was pretty much spot on everything (Top defense, best secondary, strong special teams, Top 5 RB, etc.). All this was made when Percy Harvin was expected to play for us this season 100% healthy. If that held up they very well could have been a Top 5 offense too. Still a strong year for Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch.

Man I'm good
215Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #54
GP_20
Glove

Thanks guys, but as the humble guy I am I'm just going to brush it off it wasn't much.

Also I went back through all the threads to see how many games I predicted in my "perfect" prediction of Seahawk games over the past 2 years. I went 6-0 last year (1-0 in the playoffs) and 9-0 this year (2-0 in the playoffs). For a total of 15-0 in the past 2 years predicting Seahawk games. This includes games where they were favorites, underdogs, home, away, regular season, playoffs, etc.

Once again not making any predictions for the Super Bowl at least yet...
Old 01-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #55
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thanks guys, but as the humble guy I am I'm just going to brush it off it wasn't much.

Also I went back through all the threads to see how many games I predicted in my "perfect" prediction of Seahawk games over the past 2 years. I went 6-0 last year (1-0 in the playoffs) and 9-0 this year (2-0 in the playoffs). For a total of 15-0 in the past 2 years predicting Seahawk games. This includes games where they were favorites, underdogs, home, away, regular season, playoffs, etc.

Once again not making any predictions for the Super Bowl at least yet...

I used to not like Glove but stuff like the bolded cracks me up. Props on the picks and the awesome trolling. Good luck to your team, hopefully they don't choke like in 2006.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #56
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82

Lolololll.

Hilarious.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #57
GP_20
Glove

Going to be a great game. As much as I'd like to be right about this pre-preseason pick, I know it is going to be a tough game. The Seahawks have looked special since even before Day 1. And throughout the season they have played like a special team, a team that is definitely super-bowl champion worthy. The top defense and an explosive offense is usually enough to be the best but Denver has a sick team as well with the top offense and a recently tough defense. I'm not confident enough to make a prediction this game, but GO SEAHAWKS!

Anyone saying "_______ are obviously going to win" or "_______ is a much better team" is obviously stupid. I don't care even if you say "Seahawks are much better...." And this is coming from ME lol. Both teams are great and its going to be a great game. The team who maximizes their big plays and minimizes their mistakes is going to differentiate themselves here.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #58
GP_20
Glove

After much thought, I've finally come out to make a prediction.

Seahawks 27-23

I respect both teams and think both are special and it will be close. But I think like usual the defense wins the championship. I think Seahawks are coming from the NFC (tougher competition) and will play that smash-mouth football and overall be too physical for the Broncos. We/people will notice that during the game. With this physical play I except that to disrupt Denver's offense and force some TOs.

Then I think the difference maker in this game is going to be Percy Harvin. I maintain with a 100% Harvin we are a top 5 offense, and though he may not be in the best nfl shape of his life, he is almost there and our offense is going to look good. With Harvin, Russell Wilson should also have a good game and the other WRs should be opened up a little. And then of course Beast Mode is going to be Beast Mode and do well.

I expect Manning to move the ball relatively well, even with our strong secondary. It won't be easy, but I think Denver's offense will win that battle but barely.

But yes overall, with the dynamic beast offense, and playing physical and doing just enough to slow Denver's offense...Seahawks win

PS: I have been correct on all my Seahawk predictions for the past 2 years. That's 15-0 to be exact. One more to go for the big one...

Last edited by GP_20 : 02-02-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #59
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
After much thought, I've finally come out to make a prediction.

Seahawks 27-23

I respect both teams and think both are special and it will be close. But I think like usual the defense wins the championship. I think Seahawks are coming from the NFC (tougher competition) and will play that smash-mouth football and overall be too physical for the Broncos. We/people will notice that during the game. With this physical play I except that to disrupt Denver's offense and force some TOs.

Then I think the difference maker in this game is going to be Percy Harvin. I maintain with a 100% Harvin we are a top 5 offense, and though he may not be in the best nfl shape of his life, he is almost there and our offense is going to look good. With Harvin, Russell Wilson should also have a good game and the other WRs should be opened up a little. And then of course Beast Mode is going to be Beast Mode and do well.

I expect Manning to move the ball relatively well, even with our strong secondary. It won't be easy, but I think Denver's offense will win that battle but barely.

But yes overall, with the dynamic beast offense, and playing physical and doing just enough to slow Denver's offense...Seahawks win

PS: I have been correct on all my Seahawk predictions for the past 2 years. That's 15-0 to be exact. One more to go for the big one...

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:29 PM   #60
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

If the Seahawks continue to make the Broncos offense look mediocre, then the conversation of their D being the best ever will begin.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: