Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #31
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Please post some crazy good, inspiring rap line.

Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom now my whole team ****ing here
Started from the bottom now the whole team here, *****
Started from the bottom now my whole team here, *****
Started from the bottom now the whole team ****ing here

Now she want a photo, you already know, though
You only live once: that's the motto, *****, YOLO
And we bout it every day, every day, every day

every day, every day, every day, every day
YOLO!
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #32
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm a mother-father-gentleman
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #33
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A lot of valuable material guys.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #34
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

"When i die, F*ck it, I wanna go to hell... Cuz im a piece of sh!t, it aint hard to f*ckin tell."
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she got a big booty

so I call her big booty

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #36
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Sorry Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus

- Lil B
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #37
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

blu - the world is

Quote:
And I spit it for the listeners
So I'm spittin' to you
You say it's hell
I say it's bullshit we getting through
Just think about it every man has his own heaven
But shit you gotta' go through hell to be a man first
And understand first
Hell is what you choose to call the present
That's why you're going through it
I just choose to call it stressin'
To tell you fools the truth
I don't feel that why I'm destined
So you can call it hell but bro
I'll just say I'm below the heavens
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #38
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is 2 chainz actually a good rapper? or do people just like him because hes weird and funny? ive only heard him on features
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #39
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here

Nah 2Chainz sucks, he opened at a Nas concert I went to in March. I forgot Lose Yourself by Eminem, don't know how no-one else hasn't posted it
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #40
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
is 2 chainz actually a good rapper? or do people just like him because hes weird and funny? ive only heard him on features

both. he was always a good and clever rapper up until last year when he became a star. then he got really lazy and now all his shit sounds the same and is sometimes ridiculous.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: