Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 02-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

Arrow Gm #50 Vs Knicks

Saturday Vs Knicks 7:00 PM Utah, 4:30 AM UK TV: FSN, NBALP

Come on Utah.. You Can Do It!! Break the mold of past season losses to the knicks ... if anyone is on give a prediction of ur scores i think 96-93 to Utah... i hope AK plays the way he should too New York went 23-59 last season to finish with the worst record in the Eastern Conference. The Knicks (22-28) again would miss the playoffs if the season ended this weekend - they are currently 10th overall in the Eastern Conference - but are creeping closer to .500 after winning their last two games.

Quote:
Reaching last season's victory total before the All-Star break might not be too easy, however, with all of New York's games being on the road. After facing Northwest Division-leading Utah (32-17), the team visits the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday and plays the following night at Golden State.
"You hate to look at it like that, but that's crazy," Knicks guard Jamal Crawford said. "I think we'll definitely have that win total by the break. We're a better team."
Crawford and Eddy Curry led the Knicks with 23 points apiece in a 102-90 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.
Stephon Marbury scored 12 of his 15 points during a 24-4 run to open the second half after New York had trailed by 10 at halftime.
"It was needed," Marbury said. "At that point we didn't have anything going so I just took it upon myself to start being more aggressive than I was in the first half."
David Lee added 16 points and 10 rebounds to notch his eighth double-double in 12 games for New York, which can match a season high with a third straight victory on Saturday.
Lee and the 6-foot-11 Curry, averaging 23.0 points in his last eight games, look to take advantage of a Utah team that could be missing two members of its starting frontcourt. Carlos Boozer remains sidelined with a fractured knee and forward Andrei Kirilenko is day-to-day with back spasms.
The Knicks take a five-game win streak against the Jazz into Salt Lake City, where the they have won four of their last five games. Marbury's last-second layup in overtime gave New York a 97-96 home win over Utah on Dec. 18.
Since a season-high four-game skid in January, the Jazz have won eight of 11. That stretch includes six wins over teams with winning records, including three current division leaders.
Utah's current three-game win streak includes victories over San Antonio, Phoenix and Chicago.
Mehmet Okur scored 20 points and Deron Williams added 18 to go with his 13 assists as the Jazz beat the Bulls 100-95 on Monday.
Okur, who scored 12 of Utah's final 14 points, is averaging 24.5 points and 9.8 rebounds in four games since Boozer has been sidelined.
"I have confidence in my shots. So do my teammates and coach," Okur said. "If they need me, I'll be there for them."
Williams also has provided a spark, averaging 19.5 points and 11.4 assists over the last eight games.
"You have to have players who have the ability to get someone the ball," Utah coach Jerry Sloan said. "They switch on (Williams) and Memo has a smaller guy on him. That's the way basketball is. You gamble on one thing and something else comes up."
Utah won 14 of its first 16 home games this season, but is 4-4 in its last eight games at EnergySolutions Arena.
Sos Cyco i know this is usualy ur job but it wasnt posted so i thought id do it it 4 u again im sorry

Last edited by OlDeRaDo_64 : 02-10-2007 at 06:46 PM.
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

Default Re: Gm #50 Vs Knicks

ha i was going to do the same. but anyway as far as the game goes it depends. i've heard okur is sick and may not play if true i think the knicks may overtake us. im not one to predict scores. supersticous, im sure thats not how you spell it but meh.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:26 AM   #3
hardfoul
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
ha i was going to do the same. but anyway as far as the game goes it depends. i've heard okur is sick and may not play if true i think the knicks may overtake us. im not one to predict scores. supersticous, im sure thats not how you spell it but meh.

SUPERMAN = Okur

Amazing clutch shooter
hardfoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:32 AM   #4
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
i've heard okur is sick

He IS sick, just in a different kind of way......Dude just keeps producing in the clutch!
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:56 PM   #5
cyco127
Local High School Star

Quote:
Cyco i know this is usualy ur job but it wasnt posted so i thought id do it it 4 u again im sorry

Dude, it's totally cool. I been pretty busy lately, so I appreciate the help.

Actually, I been lookin' for anybody who wants to take over the game threads and spruce 'em up a bit. You know, pics of the starters and whatnot. I just don't have the time. So if anyone wants to volunteer...
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyco127
Dude, it's totally cool. I been pretty busy lately, so I appreciate the help.

Actually, I been lookin' for anybody who wants to take over the game threads and spruce 'em up a bit. You know, pics of the starters and whatnot. I just don't have the time. So if anyone wants to volunteer...

I'll volunteer... just let me find a picture of Stockton & Malone winning an NBA title ....... oh wait sorry..... GO KNICKS! :

iN ALL SERIOUSNESS! Good luck to you!!!!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: