Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default caption this mutafu*ka

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #2
PieceOfFelt
Serious playground baller

PieceOfFelt has decent reputationPieceOfFelt has decent reputation
Default Re: caption this mutafu*ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

"mmmm this is some good stuff here, I'm going to drink from this bottle."
PieceOfFelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #3
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Not exactly the same, but they're legal!"
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"No future, no rich; This is Russia bitch!"

Because it reminds me of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ&
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #5
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, I got me 2 little ho's!
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:15 AM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

"Had to cut down on my cheating so I got midgets"
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #7
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this board

"I hope this fetish of being with little people doesn't go too far..."
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Never seen that photo before,

I won't bother trying to come up with a clever caption, because I suck at that. But, I can't tell if I'm in denial or if I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. I honestly don't think MJ was any sort of kiddie fiddler. What do you cats think?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Last edited by Take Your Lumps : 04-15-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Michael Jackson celebrates his new Country Western single
"I just drank enough till they looked tall to me"
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceOfFelt
"mmmm this is some good stuff here, I'm going to drink from this bottle."
whatever happened to putting -felt under your post? Wrong account?
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #12
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Michael Jackson celebrates his new Country Western single
"I just drank enough till they looked young to me"

Fixed.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Before I was into little boys, I was into little girls."

You're welcome, ISH.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

The one on the left got a nice phat midget booty.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

since i couldnt get tyrion, i got his lookalikes
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: