Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks sign Quentin Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Which is why this is a mistake. That "history" is completely one-sided. If NY wanted another wing they should have gotten Stephen Jackson.

I doubt the Knicks give two shits if Paul Pierce approves of who we pick up for the playoffs.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #17
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Richardson is only 33.

Yeah with chronic injury issues...
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Congratulations to the Knicks on becoming my new favorite team.
Why ? No way Q-Rich is your favorite player
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do people understand he was picked up to put in for 10 minutes in a game if absolutely necessary?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #20
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
June 25, 2009: Traded by the New York Knicks along with cash considerations to the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Darko Miličić.[3]
July 17, 2009: Traded by the Memphis Grizzlies to the Los Angeles Clippers in exchange for Zach Randolph.[4]
July 20, 2009: Traded by the Los Angeles Clippers to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Sebastian Telfair, Mark Madsen, and Craig Smith.[5]
August 13, 2009: Traded by the Minnesota Timberwolves to the Miami Heat in exchange for Mark Blount.[6]
September 7,2009: Traded by the Miami Heat to Maccabi Tel Aviv for a barrel of sour pickles [7]

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Why ? No way Q-Rich is your favorite player

Not my favorite, but I liked him when I was growing up. He's an icon of that early '00s era, as is Kenyon Martin... even Marcus Camby and Rasheed Wallace. Therefore I like the Knicks.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #22
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Q > James White
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #23
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Q > James White

Indeed.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

ahh yes. i remember the summer Q was traded 4 times.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #25
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Good signing. Another veteran with heart who won't be intimated by the cHeats, and can knock down some 3's.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #26
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
He wouldnt have been elgible for the playoffs.

Q-Rich is because he wasnt with an NBA Roster since the beginning of the season so he is able to play
My mistake then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I doubt the Knicks give two shits if Paul Pierce approves of who we pick up for the playoffs.
I didn't bring Pierce up, the OP did.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #27
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm assuming this is a package deal.

those were the days
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #28
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Doesn't anyone know the rules anymore? They CAN'T sign Stephen Jackson for playoffs. He had to be released by Spurs by a certain date (late Feb I think), which he clearly wasn't.
some people still think there is a "playoff roster" , so don't expect too much knowledge of rules
flipogb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
My mistake then.
I didn't bring Pierce up, the OP did.
OP is delusional if he thinks that's the reason, although i'm all for sucky players fighting with good players if my team has the sucky player.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #30
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
OP is delusional if he thinks that's the reason, although i'm all for sucky players fighting with good players if my team has the sucky player.
Thing is they don't truly fight. They talk a lot of trash to each other and Pierce destroys him on the court while they do it. Richardson somehow makes Pierce a better player.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: