Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #106
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation
Default Re: Spurs sign T-Mac

F#@ken Popovitch. Now he's got 6 more fouls to give Howard in the 3rd quarter.
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #107
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
To be fair, the same team went 16-16 without him the year before, with basically the same roster. They just added T-Mac and they ended up the worst team in the league, going 8-24.

To be fair, T-Mac made an average team into a terrible one.

To be fair, he made his team much worse.

As far as I know, the Qingdao Eagles have been a terrible team since their inception. I found records back to '08 and 16-16 is their best finish. They even sucked that season; Lester Hudson gunned them to some victories shooting (literally) 15 threes per game, but they weren't good. If I remember correctly they lost their best big man that offseason and replaced him with DJ Mbenga, who played absolutely awful in the T-Mac season.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #108
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
As far as I know, the Qingdao Eagles have been a terrible team since their inception. I found records back to '08 and 16-16 is their best finish. They even sucked that season; Lester Hudson gunned them to some victories shooting (literally) 15 threes per game, but they weren't good. If I remember correctly they lost their best big man that offseason and replaced him with DJ Mbenga, who played absolutely awful in the T-Mac season.

Like I said, they had the same team last year as this year, except they replaced Hudson with T-Mac.

The result was they went from 16-16 the year before with Hudson, to 8-24 this year with T-Mac.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #109
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Like I said, they had the same team last year as this year, except they replaced Hudson with T-Mac.

No... I'm pretty sure they lost their second-best player and replaced him with DJ Mbenga. And don't even act like you know anything about the Chinese players on the roster and whether or not there was significant player movement on that front.

I swear, you'd argue that 2+2 doesn't = 4.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #110
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
No... I'm pretty sure they lost their second-best player and replaced him with DJ Mbenga. And don't even act like you know anything about the Chinese players on the roster and whether or not there was significant player movement on that front.

I swear, you'd argue that 2+2 doesn't = 4.

Stop trolling.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #111
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Stop trolling.

After you.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #112
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

da chinese KILLER

dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #113
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilley
da chinese KILLER

Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #114
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

The result was they went from 16-16 the year before with Hudson, to 8-24 this year with T-Mac.

What were the other teams' roster changes like? Don't they switch players pretty regularly? Other teams could have gotten better.

Either way, T-Mac's the one out of CBA that the Spurs want.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #115
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
da chinese KILLER

lol
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #116
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
What were the other teams' roster changes like? Don't they switch players pretty regularly?

Don't bother, he doesn't know.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #117
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
da chinese KILLER

TMac elbowed Yi!?!
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #118
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

TMac

Will be interesting to see what he does. Hopefully they sign him for next season also..
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #119
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Wow that's a relief. I thought the release of Jacko meant the spurs were playing going to play at least 2 PGs at the same time for at half of the game or increase the minutes of leonard significantly. Whether or not he can still be serviceable backup SF remains to be seen, but it's good enough to know that the spurs have a backup SF.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #120
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Don't bother, he doesn't know.

I asked you to stop trolling and you did not. IGNORE LIST.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: