Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default BREAKING: Brandon Jennings to Pistons, in a Sign-And-Trade with Bucks

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 45s
Detroit will also send center Slava Kravtsov and forward Khris Middleton to Bucks as part of sign-and-trade for Jennings, sources tell Y!Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

The Pistons will send Brandon Knight to the Bucks as part of the package for Jennings, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Y! Sources: Detroit's finalizing a sign-and-trade with Milwaukee to acquire Brandon Jennings on a 3-year, $24M deal. http://yhoo.it/11sZpIU

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports.

D'oh!!!

Last edited by bagelred : 07-30-2013 at 05:34 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation
Default Re: BREAKING: Brandon Jennings to Pistons, in a Sign-And-Trade with Bucks

damn, this team is getting really interesting now
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BREAKING: Brandon Jennings to Pistons, in a Sign-And-Trade with Bucks

Billups can teach him a thing or two. Wait, I meant tons.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With this trade the Pistons have overtaken the Knicks for the fifth seed in the East. The East is so dominant this year, and for many years to come.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
HomieWeMajor
Thinking we local

HomieWeMajor has a terrific reputationHomieWeMajor has a terrific reputationHomieWeMajor has a terrific reputationHomieWeMajor has a terrific reputationHomieWeMajor has a terrific reputation

If they don't give up Drummond or Monroe then pistons will win 50 games this season
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
D'oh!!!
**** this. It better only be for stuckey or knight. wtf, I hate this chucker
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #7
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Why would they give up Monroe or Drummond?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #8
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
If they don't give up Drummond or Monroe then pistons will win 50 games this season

theres no way theyd give up either to get jennings. rondo, maybe. but jennings, not a chance.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #9
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Jennings
Caldwell-Pope
Smith
Monroe
Drummond

Looks interesting on paper.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
CelticPride13
Banned

CelticPride13 has an OK reputation so far

Chuck City Bitch, Chuck, Chuck City Bitch
Ten, Ten, Ten Chuckers On Yo Pistons Bitch
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Drummond gonna average like 17 rebounds
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Epic move for the pistons. Don't let dumbass coach Nick fool yall, Jennings is a straight up baller. I expect him to go ham this season. A lot of open 3's with the post presence of Smoove, and Monroe
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #13
HEAT111
Sonic Boom

HEAT111 has decent reputation

I guess this is the first step to recover Detroit's economy?
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #14
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I assume Knight is going 100%, will see what other pieces are involved: Singler, Jerebko, picks?

Guess Charlie V will match the salaries.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Jennings is an average PG at best.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: