Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default I'm confident no one is watching this playoff series unless they are fans of the team

PACERS/HAWKS

Who the f*ck is interested in seeing this boring a$$ matchup? Every f*cking game of this series should be on NBA Radio

Worst matchup of the 2013 NBA Playoffs
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm confident no one is watching this playoff series unless they are fans of the team

Teague/Smith/Horford are a extremely exciting trio and worth watching and I'm not a Hawks fan.

The Pacers are a good + physcial team which could result in plenty of nasty in any series against any team which means the series is more than worth watching.

Should be a few fiery moments and plenty so supermatch ups

Teague vs Hill
Smith vs West
Horford vs Hibbert

I'm sorry but this is a good series
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #3
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm confident no one is watching this playoff series unless they are fans of the team

I'm just praying the Hawks don't make another run to the second round like they do (almost) every year. They always find a way to make it to the semi's and take the excitement out of every series they play. That team has no heart, and the same goes to the fanbase. I hate watching them, and I will refuse to watch this series.
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #4
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

I agree, that and the Nets/Bulls series are the worst to me. I dont think Ill be watching more than a quarter of either.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #5
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 is considered somewhat coolBobcats2013 is considered somewhat cool

I'll be so burned out from the awesome western conference playoffs I might not watch any of the east 1st rounders besides Knicks/Celtics.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I agree, that and the Nets/Bulls series are the worst to me. I dont think Ill be watching more than a quarter of either.
You'd watch the Heat rout the Bucks more then Nets/Bulls? I think Knicks/Celtics is probably gonna be the most entertaining but Nets/Bulls could go 6 or 7 games.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #7
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
You'd watch the Heat rout the Bucks more then Nets/Bulls? I think Knicks/Celtics is probably gonna be the most entertaining but Nets/Bulls could go 6 or 7 games.

Im a LeBron dickrider, so yea.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #8
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Im gonna watch it. but i pretty much watch every playoff game i have time for.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't worry. Most of this series will be on NBATV. TNT and ESPN will avoid this at all costs.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #10
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Im a LeBron dickrider, so yea.

HAHAHA. Props to you for truth
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #11
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Don't worry. Most of this series will be on NBATV. TNT and ESPN will avoid this at all costs.
Thank Goodness
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #12
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

NBATV Games

pacers.hawks
clippers.grizzles
nuggets/warriors
bulls.nets
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:35 AM   #13
Silence
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Silence has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Teague/Smith/Horford are a extremely exciting trio and worth watching and I'm not a Hawks fan.

The Pacers are a good + physcial team which could result in plenty of nasty in any series against any team which means the series is more than worth watching.

Should be a few fiery moments and plenty so supermatch ups

Teague vs Hill
Smith vs West
Horford vs Hibbert

I'm sorry but this is a good series

I agree with this. I actually think it could be a nice series. They split the regular season match up 2-2 with all of their games being relatively close. Both teams really don't get much respect since they don't have any superstars, but Horford, Smith, Teague, West, Hibbert, and George are all good players.
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #14
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

narudude/theoo disapproves of this thread
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #15
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
NBATV Games

pacers.hawks
clippers.grizzles
nuggets/warriors
bulls.nets
Nugs/Warriors will be a fun series, they'll have some 115-110 type of games.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: