Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
cranincu
I hit open layups

cranincu has no real reputation yet.
Default It disgusts me that non Jazz fans want the Jazz in the playoffs

If the Lakers win, we get Rockets/OKC and Lakers/Spurs aka the two best narrative matchups in the first round outside of maybe knicks/celtics. We'll get two good series and a chance to create stories.

If we get Jazz/Thunder, no one will watch that ish. OKC will murder them in 4 maybe 5 games, and that'll only be second to last in ratings when compared to hawks/pacers this season. How as NBA fans would you want that to happen? But not gonna lie, Spurs/Rockets would be a pretty entertaining, but that'll still have low viewership.
cranincu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: It disgusts me that non Jazz fans want the Jazz in the playoffs

Maybe some like seeing the underdog prevail?

Not everyone has to have the same opinion as you.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I personally don't care. There are plenty of other good series to watch in the west.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

the lakers suck so bad why wiuld anyone want to wathc tehm anymore this season???????
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
TyLawson3
omg pennies

TyLawson3 has an OK reputation so far

Maybe we want to see a team other than the Lakers get a shot in the playoffs? No matter what the circumstance the Lakers will ALWAYS have a story to go along with their team.
TyLawson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

its because these guys are not even fans of their own teams or the nba. they are just kobe haters. pretty sad if you ask me.
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Maybe some like seeing the underdog prevail?

Not everyone has to have the same opinion as you.
The Lakers are the underdogs phegget.

It's sad really, their hate for the Lakers is really that strong in fact, I know of a guy on this other basketball forum who never reps any team and hates on the Lakers all the time started repping Utah. Pheg ****s.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #8
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Nobody wants to watch the Lakers now that Kobe hurt. It would make for better stories and more ratings but I care about neither team so its whatever. I just get sick of Laker fans and espn talking bout the Lakers 24/7
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranincu
If the Lakers win, we get Rockets/OKC and Lakers/Spurs aka the two best narrative matchups in the first round outside of maybe knicks/celtics. We'll get two good series and a chance to create stories.

If we get Jazz/Thunder, no one will watch that ish. OKC will murder them in 4 maybe 5 games, and that'll only be second to last in ratings when compared to hawks/pacers this season. How as NBA fans would you want that to happen? But not gonna lie, Spurs/Rockets would be a pretty entertaining, but that'll still have low viewership.

Ratings and Narratives.... smh

What about small-market teams?
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

It's not like either one is getting to the second round.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #11
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

I want the lakers in the playoffs for the sole reason of wanting their draft pick
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranincu

Clippers VS Grizz Matchup.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #13
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're totally right.
Waaaaaait a minute, you don't happen to be a Lakers fan?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #14
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

so basically, you're butthurt because non laker fans aren't rooting for the lakers?

lmao, op probably listens to bieber.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
so basically, you're butthurt because non laker fans aren't rooting for the lakers?

lmao, op probably listens to bieber.

http://youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4

Bieber is nice son!
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: