Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #31
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A Sorority Girl Lashes Out At Her Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
SEXY. I like that she considers morning wood to be breakfast in bed. I'd feed her.

Flat as a board, her face is .

Would definitely hit then dump on the sidewalk... but then again I'll hit anything with a ****** that is not overweight.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #32
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

She's probably a freak nature.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Quote:
One of the perks to going to class ugly is that the Mexicans working along the sidewalk don't try to talk to me

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #34
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

The Michael Shannon thing is brilliant.

Gotta love America, glorifying a spoiled frat girl acting like an abject ****. We do love our demented people.

First time I'm seeing her picture. That is an enormous photo and she's flat as a damn board. Apparently men consider this woman attractive?

Last edited by Derka : 04-22-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #35
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Lol saw the Michael Shannon one. Loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
The Michael Shannon thing is brilliant.

Gotta love America, glorifying a spoiled frat girl acting like an abject ****. We do love our demented people.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #36
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
First time I'm seeing her picture. That is an enormous photo and she's flat as a damn board. Apparently men consider this woman attractive?

People on the internets are ridiculous.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
People on the internets are ridiculous.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #38
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Lol saw the Michael Shannon one. Loved it.

I always called them that during the undergrad days. It just rolls off the tongue easier than sororislut or what have you.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:58 AM   #39
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I always called them that during the undergrad days. It just rolls off the tongue easier than sororislut or what have you.

We called them "sorostitutes"
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #40
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

I want to reply to this, but I have no idea what that even means. I don't know if it is good or bad
Old 04-23-2013, 01:40 AM   #41
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I want to reply to this, but I have no idea what that even means. I don't know if it is good or bad

Bro, do you even lift?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #42
TheBrewer
Banned

TheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

she looks good, not sure what you fucks are talking about...
TheBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #43
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Who's glorifying this?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #44
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to sound ridiculous but, are those Tweets real? I assumed they were clearly fake but I've since seen a story on the web claiming them to be legit (but since deleted by the girl). Is that website misguided or are they legit?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #45
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm going to sound ridiculous but, are those Tweets real? I assumed they were clearly fake but I've since seen a story on the web claiming them to be legit (but since deleted by the girl). Is that website misguided or are they legit?

Jezebel says they are.
http://jezebel.com/tweets-from-the-d...itte-476337771
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: