Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New Non-autopsy photo Boston Marathon thread

For folks who don't wish to witness gruesome photos, post here.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Non-autopsy photo Boston Marathon thread

So last night everyone was posted a missing student named Sunil. Now it appears he has nothing to do with this. Was this just internet speculation?

Or was the media reporting this kid's name?
Old 04-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the photos really aren't that bad i've seen worse on the internets.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

I'm sure you have. But I'm having my lunch
Old 04-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

More like for people that are wussies and have weak stomachs.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #6
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

The picture of the dead suspect didn't bother me. Desensitized I guess.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

we do have a lot of people under 18 visiting this site, not to mention people might be at work or out in public. the guy posting it was very inconsiderate. good job opening this, op.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I found Kevin Ware's close-up photo far more disturbing.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #9
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
The picture of the dead suspect didn't bother me. Desensitized I guess.
Didn't bother me either. I guess because I'm kind of happy to see him like that :s
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #10
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kevin performing a mutiny on my thread.

Folks, if you want the truth, stay in my thread! The truth must be seen!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Didn't bother me either. I guess because I'm kind of happy to see him like that :s

Agreed. I'd like the younger one to be caught alive though, he can explain why.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #12
IamRAMBO24
College star

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Not surprising ISH members are jerking off to dead photos.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I came multiple times
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

The wounds on the body looks like Quan Chi's work. Blame him.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #15
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Dad thinks his sons were set up as well. He's just in denial which is natural, no one could imagine their children doing this. I'm sure anyone's parents here would react the same way if they learned that their children did this.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: