Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2007, 02:14 AM   #1
24/7
Great young streetballer

24/7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone know where I can get video of that Kentucky man getting shot at by police?

I was watching Spanish television today and they show this fat black man in Bowling Green, Kentucky shooting at police with a shotgun from this large opening underneath a house. As soon as he starts firing, the whole opening where he's standing starts getting blown to phuck by police with their automatic weapons. The guy then retreats but right as he's about to make it to complete safety below the house, a bullet looks like it tags him and he takes a header right into the dirt, and he crawls the rest of the way out of sight. Then the suicidal maniac comes back out again with the shotgun and starts firing again but this time the police are ready for him and it looks like they start hitting him right off the bat and he falls down again. The news chica on the television said he was taken into custody so I guess he was still alive.

If anyone knows what shooting I'm talking about and have a YouTube link to it, post it here please. I'd like to see that footage again.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: