Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 02-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Still alive in the playoff hunt.

The Hawks are just 6 games behind New Jersey for that 8 and final playoff spot. I still believe we can get it and make a mark in the Eastern Conference and show the rest of the league that the Hawks are really on the rise and that times are changing.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Still alive in the playoff hunt.

I agree, we could def. get it if we stay healthy and play hard each night.
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

We just keep rolling and rolling. I hope that we can keep this up and when the trade deadline come we could get some sure real fire power to help push us to playoff contention.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:04 AM   #4
T21
I brick open layups

T21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
The Hawks are just 6 games behind New Jersey for that 8 and final playoff spot. I still believe we can get it and make a mark in the Eastern Conference and show the rest of the league that the Hawks are really on the rise and that times are changing.
I believe that this team has got what it takes to achieve that... But let's face it, by a long, long shot... We possess unbelievable talents in JJ, Smoove, Chill and Marvin, but we need a Center and a PGuard to be more consistent. These up and down things that happen' to us all the time solely come from the fact that we are badly missing those two key peaces!
T21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

I agree. If Billly Knight has any smarts he'll try to get Luke Ridnor to try to really turn this thing around.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far

Our problems are more than just that. I'm hoping Josh Smith can become more consistant and quit making some bad offensive decisions.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:57 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

go hawks... im with you guys!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I really like the Hawks as a team. I am not a fan. But I really like the young talent they have. If they keep growing they could do big things.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

For all the talk of how decent the knicks are doing lately, they're just 3 games ahead of the hawks, as of a few days ago at least
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:20 AM   #10
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The hawks really need to get a good coach in the offseason that will develop there offenseve game plans so it isnt just joe johnson isoing and passing out late in the shot clock if he cant get a shot
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #11
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ANYBODY in the east can get in the Playoffs
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:25 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

I love the Hawks but I'm really pissed. I hope Steve Belkin takes over the ownership of the team and get rid of the rest of the 8 owners, Billy Knight and Mike Woodson cause they don't know they doing and it hurts now to watch a game and get crushed.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #13
idizzle
Good college starter

Looking at the standings, the Hawks are second to last in the Eastern Conference, when last week we still alive to make the playoffs. To all my Hawks fans that are on Atlanta and all over their should be a protest or boycott to get these dumbass owners, that dumbass GM and stupid coach out of their. Those 8 owners just want the team to use as a tax writeoff. Billy Knight is a drunk and you can tell by how he talks to the media and he doesn't know how to draft and sign decent players. Woodson never puts in players that could actually bring back a team from deficts. This is really a crying damn shame, all the sorry teams are coming up and we are still a laughting stock, this has got to end.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:47 AM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

As of last nite the Hawks are just 4 games out of the last playoff spot, will the Hawks make a strong push for it?
Old 03-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #15
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
As of last nite the Hawks are just 4 games out of the last playoff spot, will the Hawks make a strong push for it?

Nope.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: