Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default What is the youngest girl you would...

...hook up with?

...have a relationship with?

This is assuming the girl in question is attractive.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is the youngest girl you would...

If not married (I'm almost 40) 21 i think would be a cut-off. Honestly 25 would really be the cut off but i guess 21 i wouldn't feel like i'm doing something illegal.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

I'm 25, youngest I'd date would probably be 20 unless they were more mature then your average 18 year old air heads around here.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just depends on the girl. There are some 18 year olds I'd rather date than some 30 year olds I know. Generally though (I'm 29) I'd limit myself to around 23 or 24.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

I'm 25, and my rule is that the girl had to at least be born in the same century as me.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I'm 22 and I'd say 19, 18 if they are mature enough.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Honestly, if she's attractive why does age matter? Unless you're worried about the law.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
I'm 25, and my rule is that the girl had to at least be born in the same century as me.

14 year olds were born in the same century as you
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo

Maybe in 8 years he'd think it as okay?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Just depends on the girl. There are some 18 year olds I'd rather date than some 30 year olds I know. Generally though (I'm 29) I'd limit myself to around 23 or 24.

This pretty much. I usually look for people around my age (i'm 27) but if I met the right 18 year old I wouldn't reject her just because she's 18. There's a girl at my church who is 19 but I thought she was 23-24 just from having conversations with her.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #12
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

I am 18 and really if the girl isn't immature I'd say 16/17, but rather have relationships with girls in my age, or preferably one-two years older.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #13
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This pretty much. I usually look for people around my age (i'm 27) but if I met the right 18 year old I wouldn't reject her just because she's 18. There's a girl at my church who is 19 but I thought she was 23-24 just from having conversations with her.
that's true there's always exceptions but where making generalisations. Most 18 year olds I meet around here would drive me crazy if I was seeing them long term.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

I'm 25 and I would go to 18.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am 27 and I think as long as their legal I would hook with any age.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: