Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Will.I.Am

Respect the man.

Did y'all know he produced these joints.

Joints and Jams
Nas: Hip Hop Is Dead
John Legend: Save Room (also produced Ordinary People, but I hate that song)
Justin Timberflake: Damn Girl (best song on FutureSex/LoveSounds)
Sergio Mendez ft Will.I.Am: That Heat
Talib Kweli: Hot Thing
Common: I Want You
Estelle: American Boy

Underrated on the mic too.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will.I.Am

What about the other two guys?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
TheBrewer
Banned

TheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

And he decided to put up shit under his own face... no thanks.
TheBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrewer
And he decided to put up shit under his own face... no thanks.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
BuffaloBill
Big Hero 6

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
What about the other two guys?

Fergie and the guy with the mohawk?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Fergie and the guy with the mohawk?
Will is the brains behind Black Eyed Peas. He produces and writes everything and does most of the raps.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #7
TheBrewer
Banned

TheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

not gonna lie, dude has mad style too
TheBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrewer
not gonna lie, dude has mad style too
I think he belongs in the Pharrell/Timbaland tier of Hip-Hop/Pop/R&B producers or at least right below them.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #9
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Lost all respect for all his bullshit that he puts out now.

His stuff with the Black Eyed Peas before Fergie came along was great doe.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #10
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasn't this clown an X-Men??
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:47 AM   #11
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gotta respect him.

We may not like his music with BEP but he obviously knows what he's doing.

I did like his work with Game a couple of years ago.

Now…. as a producer, he doesn't really do anything for me to be honest. Not that he sucks, he just doesn't WOW me or anything. I will give him credit for being versatile to a degree tho.

But it is what it is, he's a good radio friendly producer that has some hits behind him.

And yeah Kizzle, how could you forget his Game tracks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNc5c--N9Vo
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

doesnt he just steal most of his beats from other people?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:15 AM   #13
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://soundisstyle.com/2013/04/will...will-i-am.html
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:18 AM   #14
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

hes been lazy recently but I give him a pass for that, hes definitely great.

really liked his Songs about Girls album, and that Timeless album with Sergio Mendes that he produced
was good and had a lot of unique featured artists. as for BEP my favorite is the 2nd one with Fergie, that album
is one of the few that I have listened to without a skip

Last edited by flipogb : 04-23-2013 at 03:23 AM.
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #15
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

I recently lost all respect for will.i.am due to him stealing and ruining one of my all time favourite trance songs by arty and mat zo. If you don't know what im talking about go listen to "Lets go" by will.i.am and then listen to Rebound by arty and mat zo. As someone said above me, will.i.am constantly take tracks from others WITHOUT permission. Theres no defending such act and to make it worst, him trying to get into the EDM scene is a joke with the kind of "drops" he makes.

If only he was still making songs like in the elephunk trunk album and not selling out and becoming a thieve.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: