Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2013, 03:43 AM   #16
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Will.I.Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
I recently lost all respect for will.i.am due to him stealing and ruining one of my all time favourite trance songs by arty and mat zo. If you don't know what im talking about go listen to "Lets go" by will.i.am and then listen to Rebound by arty and mat zo. As someone said above me, will.i.am constantly take tracks from others WITHOUT permission. Theres no defending such act and to make it worst, him trying to get into the EDM scene is a joke with the kind of "drops" he makes.

If only he was still making songs like in the elephunk trunk album and not selling out and becoming a thieve.
yeah im waiting for his edm phase to end
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #17
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Damn girl was not the best song on future sex love sounds....kill yourself
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

he's a good producer, no doubt, but too far down the mainstream river for my taste
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Damn girl was not the best song on future sex love sounds....kill yourself
Yes.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

been a fan (though I hate BEP) since he was on sesame street. he bout dis life
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #21
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This was my first memory of will i am. He did that Dexters lab song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g4tS_etVq0

so long ago
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #22
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Man I loved the BEPs. Elephunk and Monkey Business were my shit. Then when they came back a few years ago, I naturally was really excited and actually really enjoyed Boom Boom Pow and I Got a Feeling but they got old really fast. Now their stuff sounds sooooo obnoxious. Like wannabe hardcore techno or EDM but it's not.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Yes.
That might be your preference, but Timbo and Danja put in the work on that album.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: