Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Clippers Waive Mark Madsen

http://www.clipsnation.com/2009/8/21...ve-mark-madsen

No way he finds a job.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers Waive Mark Madsen

as sad as it is, its a relief to see something as minor as this on the front page of the board
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
Albert Einstein
I brick open layups

Albert Einstein has an OK reputation so far

True or False: If lebron James was a Mark Madsen, would he be waived?

I can't stop myself........
Albert Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Too bad, Lakers should pick him up.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Too bad, Lakers should pick him up.
No, Laker fans are delusional and think that their roster is perfect already and is going to win it all this year as well.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's a good dancer.

A Good Comedian.

He's the next Jim Carrey.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #7
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

I just read on a site that the Knicks are planning on working him out. I'm gonna stop being a fan if this happens. No link, yet. Hopefully the poster of that article is lying.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

hope he finds a new place to go to. worth it just to watch him on the bench.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #9
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dunleavy "Sorry Mark, we need to waive you.

MM "I can't believe this is happening. I am so angry right now!!!"

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

MM "What? Well who else should I be? Are you saying I'm not good enough?"

Dun "No, I'm just saying don't be mad, son"

MM "F you!!!! I'm proud of being a Madsen."

Dun "Why you so mad, son".

MM "That's it!!!! This Madsen's had it!!!!".....punches Dunleavy.......

Dun "......communication......breakdown.....ooooowwwww ww"

Last edited by bagelred : 08-21-2009 at 08:47 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
No, Laker fans are delusional and think that their roster is perfect already and is going to win it all this year as well.

The roster is as good as its going to be this season. And its a damn solid team. How is that being delusional?
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
The roster is as good as its going to be this season. And its a damn solid team. How is that being delusional?
Delusional because every other Top 5 team in the NBA improved but the Lakers, they just got Ron Artest instead of Ariza. Artest is a headcase and will cost the Lakers plenty. The Lakers haven't gotten any role players at all.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #12
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

[monotone] Oh My God. Funniest Post Ever. [/monotone]
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #13
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Oh My God. Funniest Post Ever.

Thanks man. That means alot.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #14
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

A poor, poor play on "Who's on first?"

For shame...for shame...
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #15
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk

WRONG, it's be people below your 2nd post. Every new player that the Cavs sign they KNOW it's a positive which in turn will guarantee a ring this year

Last edited by lxlHoTsAuSelxl : 08-21-2009 at 11:54 PM.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: