How much do you love these foods?
Rules: Choose 2 meals and (with a why explanation).
1. One of them you HAVE to eat for 2 meals a week.
2. The other one you HAVE to eat for every other meal.
3.You get cold fresh made juice as your 'supplement' to keep you from dying from lack of nutrition (kale, spinach, and carrot combo fresh no fiber juice).
4. This is for the next two years without any breaks from this diet.
*Can drink anything you want, e.g Coca Cola.
1. One type of mexican food (same ingredients etc everytime)
Soft burrito tortillas, inside: grilled chicken breast with seasonings, fluffy long grain chipotle style rice, mexican shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa (mild, medium, or hot).
2. One Indian curry with one type of naan.
Chicken tikka masala curry with garlic naan.
3. One type of pizza with upto three toppings (same toppings everytime). Comes with dipping sauce.
Pan crust papa johns cheese pizza, with onion, olives, pepperoni and ranch/garlic sauce.
4. One type of hamburger, with one type of fries and sauces.
5. One type of Japanese food (such as Hakata ramen)
6. One type of Korean food (such as kimchi jiggae)
7. One type of sandwich, same bread/ingredients every time.
8. One type of Thai food (such as Pad Thai)
9. One type of Vietnamese food (such as pho)
10. One type of Italian food (such as spaghetti ala carbonara)
1. For my 2 meals a week choice, I'll take the soft burrito tortillas,with grilled chicken breast with seasonings, fluffy long grain chipotle style rice, mexican shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa (mild, medium, or hot) inside.
2. For my every other meal choice I'll go with a sandwich (dutch crunch bread, veggie toppings)
My reasoning is that I could stay reasonably healthy, and sandwiches are like the movie Troy...i never really get that tired of them when I get them from a certain deli I like. Was tough choosing the 2 meal a week one, but the taste of a soft tortilla won over everything else.