Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #6391
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Or you can just say hi to an ugly fat bitch.
true.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #6392
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron James using Judo on some old dude, at least a few game suspension.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #6393
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just once i would like to see someone not give a shit and smash Lebrons face in.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #6394
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's ****ing bullshit that bronzy's bitch ass didnt get ejected too. I'm fine with nzar being ejected but it should have been both or neither. bitch ****ing knew nzar was gonna foul him at least when he did it. Then saw the push coming. bitch didn't see ****ing shit coming when he got pushed.

I'm gonna pull a patrick, I'm hoping bitchass lebron james ends up injured. Give the league a ****ing reason to protect his weak bitchass.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #6395
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
That's ****ing bullshit that bronzy's bitch ass didnt get ejected too. I'm fine with nzar being ejected but it should have been both or neither. bitch ****ing knew nzar was gonna foul him at least when he did it. Then saw the push coming. bitch didn't see ****ing shit coming when he got pushed.

I'm gonna pull a patrick, I'm hoping bitchass lebron james ends up injured. Give the league a ****ing reason to protect his weak bitchass.

Lebron could have killed him, he's like 70 years old.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #6396
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're joking right? He fell down because he got shoved and put in his place. Nzar barely fell to his knees.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #6397
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
You're joking right? He fell down because he got shoved and put in his place. Nzar barely fell to his knees.

I mean Lebron flopped on the shove. Neither should have been ejected but I guess the refs did it to try and send a message to other players.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #6398
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You sound mad. I'm not watching the game.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #6399
Rose
slightly upset stomach

I actually don't think he flopped. I mean he saw Nzar coming, he just didn't think he'd get shoved that took him by surprise. I think everyone but Nzar was shocked at that.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #6400
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
At a bar.

I used to kinda watch it when I was a kid. Playoffs are tight. Basketball is pretty much all I watch now.

Meh, not worth it.

I only watch the NBA, but I'd definitely go to a live hockey game.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #6401
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
I actually don't think he flopped. I mean he saw Nzar coming, he just didn't think he'd get shoved that took him by surprise. I think everyone but Nzar was shocked at that.

Well he accentuated it I think
Old 05-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #6402
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Well he accentuated it I think
I don't know. I mean Chicago is the only team that has the balls to hard foul him especially in the playoffs. He might have exaggerated, but I think he's used to being hit hard and often by the bulls.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...on-james-floor link for prof.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #6403
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Wait did Nazr get ejected for just that simple push?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #6404
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Yep. That was it.

I just noticed Taj and Birdman were shoving and didn't pick up T's.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #6405
Rose
slightly upset stomach

The gif of it makes me laugh for some reason.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread