Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #7531
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

The Real Standings

Ranking SYSTEM 1 PTS
1 Faptastrophe (all in) 15
2 Chains5000 (all in) 14.5
3 Buffalo Bill (all in) 13
3 Deleterious (all in) 13
3 Jaydacris (all in) 13
3 The Macho Man (all in) 13
4 Ballup (all in) 12
4 blablablaa (all in) 12
5 CeltsGarlic (all in) 11.5
5 Phoenix (all in) 11.5
6 DMV2 (all in) 11
6 Kaiteng (all in) 11
7 LamarOdom (all in) 10
8 Batzman (all in) 9

Ranking SYSTEM 2 PTS
1 Faptastrophe (all in) 16.25
2 Deleterious (all in) 14.5
3 Buffalo Bill (all in) 12.25
4 Ballup (all in) 11.75
5 Chains5000 (all in) 11.5
6 The Macho Man (all in) 11.25
7 Jaydacris (all in) 11
8 blablablaa (all in) 8.5
9 Phoenix (all in) 7.5
10 Kaiteng (all in) 7.25
11 CeltsGarlic (all in) 6.5
11 Batzman (all in) 6.5
12 DMV2 (all in) 6.25
13 LamarOdom (all in) 2.5

Ranking SYSTEM 3 PTS
1 Faptastrophe (all in) 13.75
2 Jaydacris (all in) 13.5
3 Ballup (all in) 13
4 Deleterious (all in) 12.75
4 Chains5000 (all in) 12.75
5 The Macho Man (all in) 11.75
5 Buffalo Bill (all in) 11.75
6 Phoenix (all in) 11.5
6 CeltsGarlic (all in) 11.5
7 blablablaa (all in) 10.75
8 Kaiteng (all in) 10.25
9 Batzman (all in) 10
10 DMV2 (all in) 9.5
10 LamarOdom (all in) 9.5

Ranking Grand Total PTS
1 Faptastrophe (all in) 45
2 Deleterious (all in) 40.25
3 Chains5000 (all in) 38.75
4 Jaydacris (all in) 37.5
5 Buffalo Bill (all in) 37
6 Ballup (all in) 36.75
7 The Macho Man (all in) 36
8 blablablaa (all in) 31.25
9 Phoenix (all in) 30.5
10 CeltsGarlic (all in) 29.5
11 Kaiteng (all in) 28.5
12 DMV2 (all in) 26.75
13 Batzman (all in) 25.5
14 LamarOdom (all in) 22

Last edited by ballup : 05-16-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #7532
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Ya'll nigguhs seen this bitch?

Old 05-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #7533
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Depends on the rant.

Long time no see, how's life?
Shiiii....

Things are good, bro. I spend 90-percent of my time working. It gets to be like Groundhog's Day. But, I enjoy my job for the most part and the very little social life I can partake in has been good.

Hoping my boys get No. 1 overall next week. Kyrie, Nerlens, Tristan, Dion... Not a bad little core.

How's everything in... where are you living now?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #7534
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
At least you got Spurs in 6.

I got Spurs in 6 as well. NY is killing me though. I'm hoping they can win tomorrow and then melo explodes and takes over game 6.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:31 AM   #7535
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Shiiii....

Things are good, bro. I spend 90-percent of my time working. It gets to be like Groundhog's Day. But, I enjoy my job for the most part and the very little social life I can partake in has been good.

Hoping my boys get No. 1 overall next week. Kyrie, Nerlens, Tristan, Dion... Not a bad little core.

How's everything in... where are you living now?
Glad to hear it. What's the shitty part of your job?

If they Cavs get #1 again, I'm calling shenanigans. But honestly anyone but Charlotte!!!!

Tennessee still. moving in 12-18 months. But pretty solid.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #7536
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I think I'm way too long-winded for this thread.

If I start into one of my rants/essays, you guys will have moved onto several different topics by the time I'm finished.

That's true. , but if it's really good, we can keep talking about the same topic.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #7537
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I think New York wins tomorrow. Then at least it's less of a hurt if they lose in 6.

Didn't Anti Hero go NY in 7 as well?

Yes Anti-Hero went Knicks in 7, so it looks like you'll be 1st.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:36 AM   #7538
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These are crazy Playoffs...
Old 05-16-2013, 02:36 AM   #7539
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes Anti-Hero went Knicks in 7, so it looks like you'll be 1st.

Interesting subplot to the offseason: When OKC amnesties Perkins the backlash they'll take for not doing it sooner to keep Harden.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #7540
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
I got Spurs in 6 as well. NY is killing me though. I'm hoping they can win tomorrow and then melo explodes and takes over game 6.

Can't see the Knicks winning in game 6. Pacers just have too much balance, great rebounding, and outstanding defense from top to bottom basically.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #7541
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
These are crazy Playoffs...

Grizzlies backdoor swept two of their opponents.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #7542
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Can't see the Knicks winning in game 6. Pacers just have too much balance, great rebounding, and outstanding defense from top to bottom basically.

Carmelo though.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #7543
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 05-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #7544
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Carmelo though.

With a bad shoulder and the fact that playing Melo ball makes the Pacers win. I selected Knicks, so I technically lose a little credibility, but I've seen the error of my ways.

Plus Amare is playing.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #7545
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Carmelo though.
And JR HAS TO shoot well again EVENTUALLY RIGHT?!?!!?!?!?

More importantly what the **** happened to Kidd and Novak? They suck now.

Only Felton is having a good series.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread