Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #7621
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Just called to see how much a gym membership costs at my local Y (only place with a bball gym).

They raised the prices again, now it's:

55 bucks for 1 month
45 bucks a month (for a minimum of 3 months), so 135
75 bucks for a summer student discount that goes from today - September 1st.

I'm thinking I should shave and go in with my old student id card, but I'm scared they'd call and check it out.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #7622
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Just called to see how much a gym membership costs at my local Y (only place with a bball gym).

55 bucks for 1 month

I'm thinking I should shave and go in with my old student id card, but I'm scared they'd call and check it out.
I wish we had a Basketball Gym anywhere over here. The only courts here are ones used by teams or you have to rent them. Sucks.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #7623
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I wish we had a Basketball Gym anywhere over here. The only courts here are ones used by teams or you have to rent them. Sucks.

In middle school/high school a friend stole a teachers keys and well we had access to school gym every night, but mostly we just chilled there or played soccer on cold winter days.

Had sex for first time in the gym sauna when we got drunk there one day.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #7624
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
In middle school/high school a friend stole a teachers keys and well we had access to school gym every night, but mostly we just chilled there or played soccer on cold winter days.

Had sex for first time in the gym sauna when we got drunk there one day.
You and the guys? Steamy.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #7625
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

55 bucks for 1 month

Oh man I'm so mad with gyms in today's society... It's such a phenomenon. Bunch of people live unhealthy lifestyles, then pay money to get into gym and somehow trim on that, or at least make themselves appear as if they don't. It's such a ridiculous thing, me I never had to do any excercises, or antyhing - just live a normal life, get outdoors, hike, explore, play basketball or whatnot. Ok, it's not everybody's fault they happen to live in a big city, where half of it is not an option. Right, I can let those go. But then there are douchbag part of population, like those guys who would never partake in basketball or football - no, they're too cool for that (or just suck so bad) - but they get their abs done and then girls are like "wow, he's sportish" while in fact he's a scrub and can't do shit. I can beat those guys in any activity but weightlifting. And guess what, they all pay money to do it. It's ridiculous living in a city... You go to work, you spend couple hours of your time in traffic, which you have to pay for, then you work and get paid, then you go to gym to erase the first part of the day, and you pay money again. Rinse and repeat... Best treat is when you get a cup of coffee from coffee chain, because it's trendy, and that's when you really feel normal and fit in the crowd. Guess what, you have to pay for it also...

The most bizzare of all, it's an enjoyable thing to be part of a big city. **** no...
Old 05-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #7626
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
You and the guys? Steamy.

;-)

Yeah I see it now.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #7627
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

Oh man I'm so mad with gyms in today's society... It's such a phenomenon. Bunch of people live unhealthy lifestyles, then pay money to get into gym and somehow trim on that, or at least make themselves appear as if they don't. It's such a ridiculous thing, me I never had to do any excercises, or antyhing - just live a normal life, get outdoors, hike, explore, play basketball or whatnot. Ok, it's not everybody's fault they happen to live in a big city, where half of it is not an option. Right, I can let those go. But then there are douchbag part of population, like those guys who would never partake in basketball or football - no, they're too cool for that (or just suck so bad) - but they get their abs done and then girls are like "wow, he's sportish" while in fact he's a scrub and can't do shit. I can beat those guys in any activity but weightlifting. And guess what, they all pay money to do it. It's ridiculous living in a city... You go to work, you spend couple hours of your time in traffic, which you have to pay for, then you work and get paid, then you go to gym to erase the first part of the day, and you pay money again. Rinse and repeat... Best treat is when you get a cup of coffee from coffee chain, because it's trendy, and that's when you really feel normal and fit in the crowd. Guess what, you have to pay for it also...

The most bizzare of all, it's an enjoyable thing to be part of a big city. **** no...
What do you think about people who freeload off of others who pay for gym memberships?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #7628
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
What do you think about people who freeload off of others who pay for gym memberships?
Well, I suppose it's still wrong to not pay for the service... On other hand, I don't care that much. It's good if a gym is for professionals, but if it's the one that makes profit out of wannabees and guidos, they can all just die altogether. Despite it's a bit ridiculous, I still think it's only fair when a physical worker looks fit, and non-physical worker does not. Now you have people that pay money to lift weights and in the very end weights get back to stand in the corner of a room. Instead they could move like pyramid blocks, and actually do a ****ing service for once. You know modern society is skewed when you pay to do the hard work on free time, when as occupation you pity it.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #7629
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

55 bucks for 1 month

Those prices are outrageous
Old 05-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #7630
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cheapest is 20bucks/month here in Austria, with free tanning even.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #7631
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's a job available at the local Cinema
6,30/hour
Old 05-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #7632
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

55 bucks for 1 month

You need a gym membership after you fasted yourself for 10 days and minimally eating since then?
Old 05-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #7633
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? im coming to austria can i stay at your place?????????????????????????????????????

I have been paying 15.04 dollars for 20 minutes every time I tan.(used google to convert)
Old 05-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #7634
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's just asking for skin cancer.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #7635
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
There's a job available at the local Cinema
6,30/hour

Best be Euros son.

How do you guys label your thousands if you use commas for decimals? Like this 1.000,00? Oy...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread