Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #7936
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
You're right YGS. I shouldn't have wanted Knicks to win game 5.

If Pacers had it in 5 (safe mode) with those who said Knicks in 6 (safe mode only)

For Pacers in 5:

Pacers in 6 picks get: +1 / +1 / +1 = 3
Knicks in 6 picks get: 0 / -1 / 0 = -1

vs

Pacers in 6:

Pacers in 6 picks get: +3 / +3 / +2 = 8
Knicks in 6 picks get: +0.5 / 0 / +1 = 1.5

Told ya! My only hope is that Knicks force a game 7 tomorrow. That way even if Knicks lose in 7 I still get some pts for picking the number of games correctly.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #7937
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Told ya! My only hope is that Knicks force a game 7 tomorrow. That way even if Knicks lose in 7 I still get some pts for picking the number of games correctly.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #7938
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hi guys wassup
Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #7939
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

The point differential will be even bigger for you and I because we picked Knicks in 7. SMFH

Carmelo better have a 50 pt game tomorrow or something.

hi al.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #7940
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
hi guys wassup
If you do this, I'll give you a rep.

That goes for any BTE member past, present, future, gimmick, sock account, ghost, alternate dimension, etc etc

https://copy.com?r=W1ly8U
Old 05-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #7941
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
The point differential will be even bigger for you and I because we picked Knicks in 7. SMFH

Carmelo better have a 50 pt game tomorrow or something.

hi al.
I think that the Knicks might...win tomorrow. Maybe. I hope so. I'm hoping Stern makes them go 7 because he wants the Heat well rested. That's actually the only way I see it happening.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #7942
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Rose I don't think I want NY to win tomorrow. Knicks fans are so obnoxious and most of them are douchebags. I can't imagine how much shit they'll be talking if NY wins tomorrow.

So idk, I think want Indiana to win tomorrow.

and what is that copy url you just posted about
Old 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #7943
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Rose I don't think I want NY to win tomorrow. Knicks fans are so obnoxious and most of them are douchebags. I can't imagine how much shit they'll be talking if NY wins tomorrow.

So idk, I think want Indiana to win tomorrow.

and what is that copy url you just posted about
It won't matter, I don't think they can win in 7. Stern wouldn't allow it. The Knicks are the only team that can score enough to beat Miami. So he'll make it a 7 game series with the Pacers triumphant. Ratings and such.

BUT THE POINTS WE GOTTA WIN MAN.

And cloud storage. I use it for comics and books. You don't want to deprive me of the ability to diversify my mind right?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #7944
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you do this, I'll give you a rep.

That goes for any BTE member past, present, future, gimmick, sock account, ghost, alternate dimension, etc etc

https://copy.com?r=W1ly8U

fck u
Old 05-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #7945
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
fck u
but i wuv u.

I'll even go so far as to give you a rep from ImmortalNemesis. NOW THAT'S REP!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #7946
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Quote:
It won't matter, I don't think they can win in 7. Stern wouldn't allow it. The Knicks are the only team that can score enough to beat Miami. So he'll make it a 7 game series with the Pacers triumphant. Ratings and such.

BUT THE POINTS WE GOTTA WIN MAN.

And cloud storage. I use it for comics and books. You don't want to deprive me of the ability to diversify my mind right?

lol @ Stern. I guess...if Hill doesn't play tomorrow (he probably will) Knicks will win.

IDK WTF you on about that cloud storage thing. you want me to make an account or something?

edit: lol @ 'i wuv u'. GAY!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #7947
Rose
nanu nanu

According to USA Today, he might not play tomorrow.

You sign up from that link I gave you. Check your email. Verify the account download the software, sign in.

And then as far as I'm concerned you can delete it and forget it ever happened.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #7948
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
but i wuv u.

I'll even go so far as to give you a rep from ImmortalNemesis. NOW THAT'S REP!!!

it's "olive u" stupid shit and none of u voted brenda for fan favorite and she lost so fck all of u.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #7949
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
it's "olive u" stupid shit and none of u voted brenda for fan favorite and she lost so fck all of u.
damn. I tried.

I didn't know how to vote for her.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #7950
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Quote:

lol What?! Who is Brenda and what show are you talking about? You should've said something I would've voted for her.

Quote:
According to USA Today, he might not play tomorrow.

You sign up from that link I gave you. Check your email. Verify the account download the software, sign in.

And then as far as I'm concerned you can delete it and forget it ever happened.

Oh Alright I'll do it. What do you get out of this?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread