Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #8326
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

actually i might try to watch a game or 2 of the spurs/grizz series. probably not though.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #8327
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Knicks
Old 05-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #8328
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got all 4 teams correct in the 2nd round, including 3 series with the correct amount of games.

F*cked up on Spurs / Warriors, thought Spurs would sweep.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #8329
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad news BTE, all we won was $7 and a free ticket.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #8330
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Bad news BTE, all we won was $7 and a free ticket.

Damn it Rose, I was counting on that!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #8331
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll probably put the $7 towards 3 tickets. It's what I usually do when I win anything less than like $20.

SO MAYBE NEXT TIME!!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #8332
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

I couldn't even fathom having that kind of money. I spent 9 bucks today and felt like that was too much for 4 days worth of food
Old 05-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #8333
Rose
nanu nanu

No shit. I know at first I'd buy a ton of stuff I wanted, and then be stingy as **** till I was like 30, and then would gradually ration it out over the rest of my life.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #8334
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
No shit. I know at first I'd buy a ton of stuff I wanted, and then be stingy as **** till I was like 30, and then would gradually ration it out over the rest of my life.

All I know is that I'd never work a real job.

I've always had a weird fantasy about buying the rights to certain shows and movies. Also, probably produce some stuff with people I'd like to work with.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #8335
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
All I know is that I'd never work a real job.

I've always had a weird fantasy about buying the rights to certain shows and movies. Also, probably produce some stuff with people I'd like to work with.
Me either.

Wouldn't that be awesome though? getting to do your dreams in the real world. I mean 600 million could buy you the rights to like 85%+ of things.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #8336
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

rose is a p*ssy

so is carmelo
Old 05-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #8337
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Me either.

Wouldn't that be awesome though? getting to do your dreams in the real world. I mean 600 million could buy you the rights to like 85%+ of things.

For that money you could almost finance Iron Man 4 yourself and make that back 3 fold.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #8338
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
For that money you could almost finance Iron Man 4 yourself and make that back 3 fold.

Damn.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #8339
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 05-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #8340
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Kanye trying to be NIN?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread