Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #76
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I'm pretty sure I was snoring in class today.

Oh well, still doing well in that class.

I would guess that was snoring class
Old 04-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #77
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #78
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #79
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U008nGT0eww

Cartoons are getting crazier and crazier
Old 04-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #80
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Get home and see at least 40-50 people playing Rugby on the football field outside of my house, in the middle of the rain all of them were muddy.

I would have told my coach to screw himself if he asked me to practice under such circumstances.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #81
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

Old, and that's nothing compared to the Bleach beach episode.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #82
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Old, and that's nothing compared to the Bleach beach episode.

I know it's old. But I don't think it's been posted here.

And that's different, Bleach is on adult swim and comes on after midnight. Symbionic titan is on Cartoon Network. Or was
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #83
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

thats for real? CN?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #84
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know it's old. But I don't think it's been posted here.

And that's different, Bleach is on adult swim and comes on after midnight. Symbionic titan is on Cartoon Network. Or was

Well, even though it's not a cartoon, Victorious "Survival of the Hottest" trumps it as well.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #85
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I'm pretty sure I was snoring in class today.

Oh well, still doing well in that class.

There is a video of me on Facebook where I am sleeping and snoring in class my friend filmed me for a minute before slapping me in the face and I had the ugliest look on my face when I woke up.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #86
Deleterious
Banned

JR my man

Old 04-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #87
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
thats for real? CN?

Yup. Someone showed me this video in high school. This show used to come on right after Ben 10 lol. But the thing that makes it crazy is that it's a student basically twerking to get a passing grade on a math test. I find that hilarious.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #88
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
There is a video of me on Facebook where I am sleeping and snoring in class my friend filmed me for a minute before slapping me in the face and I had the ugliest look on my face when I woke up.

There's a very rare video on Youtube of me playing cards in class. That's all we used to do.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #89
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
JR my man

Quotes: "You tryin to get the pipe?"
Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #90
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
There's a very rare video on Youtube of me playing cards in class. That's all we used to do.

Pretty much summarizes my first two years in high school, probably why I failed so many classes, that and not attending 40-50% of my classes.

Got my act together though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread