Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Inbetweeners

How many of you have seen this show?

If you have not seen this, go watch it now.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Inbetweeners

its really old
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Awesome show, if you like that you should check out Fresh Meat and Friday Night Dinner.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
its really old

Yes very true, but I just discovered it so its new to me, as might be the case with most Americans.

One way to describe it….

If Superbad were to be a show, this would be it.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Inbetweeners is the best comedy of this century. I heard they were making an American version of it which would obviously suck. A bit like the Office.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Inbetweeners is the best comedy of this century. I heard they were making an American version of it which would obviously suck. A bit like the Office.
It would suck unless Showtime or HBO picks it ip
Old 04-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #7
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
its already out and it SUCKED SO MUCH dont even bother looking it up
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
its already out and it SUCKED SO MUCH dont even bother looking it up

Why do Americans have to make their own version of certain programmes anyway?

I read somewhere it was because people in certain states in America(Alabama, Oklahoma etc) would never entertain the idea of watching a British comedy. They need American characters for it to be appealing.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

I remember watching it for the first time when I was in England last summer and I was laughing so fucking much. It's definitely one of the funniest tv-shows that came out in the last 5-10 years.

Too bad the movie sucked ballz.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why do Americans have to make their own version of certain programmes anyway?

I read somewhere it was because people in certain states in America(Alabama, Oklahoma etc) would never entertain the idea of watching a British comedy. They need American characters for it to be appealing.

I'd say it'd be also more profitable for the networks to own the shows they are airing.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its good but its not that good.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
miller-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
its good but its not that good.

True. Peep Show, Curb, Arrested Development, The Office (UK) >
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #13
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
I remember watching it for the first time when I was in England last summer and I was laughing so fucking much. It's definitely one of the funniest tv-shows that came out in the last 5-10 years.

Too bad the movie sucked ballz.

meh. it was alright and wrapped the show up
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: