Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There are two Congo countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Pardon?

It's aight. Pays the bills.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How? What?

...How?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #18
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
How? What?

...How?
I'll let you in on a secret. The key is you need a good fabric guy. I got a good fabric guy.

Some of these little hipster hotshots come out the Rhode Island School of Design or Parsons, God help them, the Art Institute of Chicago and think they're going wrap up the world, but they pay by the yard. Retail. They don't last long in my business. I buy wholesale by the acre.

Take for example this one

The client wanted greens and blues than blended in with nature. But greens and blues are going to kill my profit margins. Meanwhile my fabric guy just had a Sikh temple cancel an order on him and he is stuck with a warehouse in Jersey filled with bright screaming orange that he can't move, but he'll let me take it for 6 cents a square yard as long as I carry it away myself. So I convince my client that this bright screaming eyesore orange is just what he needs. I say, "I think we want so subvert that paradigm and take the viewer away from what could be just a vulgar pastiche and let them experience a true feeling of temporality." Then I look at him like only jackoffs wouldn't know exactly what I'm saying. And after a minute he says, "I agree."

So I buy ugly orange charge him for soothing green and blue and pocket the difference. And that's how you stay in the site specific textile artist game.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #19
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

You add nothing to society.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #20
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I'll let you in on a secret. The key is you need a good fabric guy. I got a good fabric guy.

Some of these little hipster hotshots come out the Rhode Island School of Design or Parsons, God help them, the Art Institute of Chicago and think they're going wrap up the world, but they pay by the yard. Retail. They don't last long in my business. I buy wholesale by the acre.

Take for example this one

The client wanted greens and blues than blended in with nature. But greens and blues are going to kill my profit margins. Meanwhile my fabric guy just had a Sikh temple cancel an order on him and he is stuck with a warehouse in Jersey filled with bright screaming orange that he can't move, but he'll let me take it for 6 cents a square yard as long as I carry it away myself. So I convince my client that this bright screaming eyesore orange is just what he needs. I say, "I think we want so subvert that paradigm and take the viewer away from what could be just a vulgar pastiche and let them experience a true feeling of temporality." Then I look at him like only jackoffs wouldn't know exactly what I'm saying. And after a minute he says, "I agree."

So I buy ugly orange charge him for soothing green and blue and pocket the difference. And that's how you stay in the site specific textile artist game.

Do you need a protege?

Or could you make me some clothes at least.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #21
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
You add nothing to society.
I do. It's just site specific.

Also I'm putting my fabric guys's kids through med-school
Old 04-24-2013, 11:59 PM   #22
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I do. It's just site specific.

Also I'm putting my fabric guys's kids through med-school

And you pay taxes (I hope).
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:23 AM   #23
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

This thread is now about Kevin's insane job of hanging fabric places.

I want this job. Or to be your assistant. Possibly rival, You'll be the cotton guy and I'll be the classy guy draping the city in cashmere.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #24
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Where is Amy and is she still a good gorilla?

she's busy training her army of silverbacks and preparing for world domination
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #25
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
This thread is now about Kevin's insane job of hanging fabric places.

It's not just hanging. I was just in a draping phase. Sometimes it's about weaving.

Quote:
I want this job. Or to be your assistant.
I got another one of these coming up. And frankly if I have yarnbomb another tree in teal and pink, I'm going to lose my mind.

Quote:
Possibly rival, You'll be the cotton guy and I'll be the classy guy draping the city in cashmere.

That's an amateur move, dude. Believe me I tried it myself when I starting one. First off the cashmere eats into your profit margin and after the first rain, it all just looks like a pile of shit.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #26
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wtf
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #27
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

I don't believe for a second you or anyone does this.

I want to know your real job. Some government nonsense?
Old 04-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #28
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

do you make superhero costumes? with big capes and all?
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #29
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
I don't believe for a second you or anyone does this.

I want to know your real job. Some government nonsense?

Are you kidding me? Read pages 408 - 435 of the Obamacare bill, index 2a table 3 of the Stimulus Act, and the whole last third of the National Defense Autorization Act. Under Obama this is like a 14% of our economy now. (Site specific textile art is just small sliver of that, but when you add up all the government funded art projects it gets big pretty quick). There would be another depression if the government didn't step in. Do you what tuition costs are to get where I got? The whole student loan industry would collapse which would bring down the banking system and all world currencies
Old 04-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #30
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Read pages 408 - 435 of the Obamacare bill, index 2a table 3 of the Stimulus Act, and the whole last third of the National Defense Autorization Act. Under Obama this is like a 14% of our economy now. (Site specific textile art is just small sliver of that, but when you add up all the government funded art projects it gets big pretty quick). There would be another depression if the government didn't step in. Do you what tuition costs are to get where I got? The whole student loan industry would collapse which would bring down the banking system and all world currencies

I feel like I must have asked you before and you told me and I forgot and now you are hurt. I apologize.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: