Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Have you ever had a tonsil stone?

If you still have your tonsils and you dig around your tonsils I bet you will find some small ones. They stink like cow shit.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Have you ever had a tonsil stone?

Few years ago, there was a 6 month period where I was coughing up small tonsilloliths left and right.

I can't remember the last time I noticed one besides that though.

Thankful that stopped for whatever reason.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Few years ago, there was a 6 month period where I was coughing up small tonsilloliths left and right.

I can't remember the last time I noticed one besides that though.

Thankful that stopped for whatever reason.

I have never coughed one up but if I dig around my tonsils I can sometimes find tiny little white things.

It is like the tonsils are being used to get rid of shit in your body.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvj3CAof3k8
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is my favorite one which I've posted on here before:

Start at 3:00 for the money shot

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i used to get them when i was younger haven't had one in a long time but i would always smash them and holy shit they stunk.
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll cough up a little pellet a few times a year maybe. You get them when food particles get stuck in the nooks of your tonsils along with dead white blood cells, bacteria, mucus, etc. Ways to avoid them are cut down on your processed foods, handle your post nasal drip issues if you have them, and try to breathe/sleep through your nose.

Worst smell ever haha, comparable to smelling a piece of sh*t.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #8
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no but one time i tried sticking my dick in a shampoo bottle and failed miserably.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
no but one time i tried sticking my dick in a shampoo bottle and failed miserably.

OK.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol yea. Shit stank
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:04 AM   #11
beastmode
CP3&BG&JxOVER&DJ&MB&JJ

beastmode has decent reputation

neva heard of this shiet
beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #12
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
I'll cough up a little pellet a few times a year maybe. You get them when food particles get stuck in the nooks of your tonsils along with dead white blood cells, bacteria, mucus, etc. Ways to avoid them are cut down on your processed foods, handle your post nasal drip issues if you have them, and try to breathe/sleep through your nose.

Worst smell ever haha, comparable to smelling a piece of sh*t.

I don't think it has anything to do with food getting stuck.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #13
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

ill spit some out once in a while but i can never force them out. Anyone notice the effect on ur breath when you have them?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:24 AM   #14
Facades
I brick open layups

Facades has an OK reputation so far

I get them periodically. Practically have to sterilize my finger if I touch them, that smell doesn't go away easily.
Facades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #15
pinhead
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
ill spit some out once in a while but i can never force them out. Anyone notice the effect on ur breath when you have them?

I am pretty sure it makes your breath repulsive. I have smelt tonsil stone breath on other people who may not be aware they have them. If they are small you can just swallow them without noticing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: