Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Evolution of the Rock Concert

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Evolution of the Rock Concert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
So true.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

people dont live anymore... i dont know why people have a picture of everything they eat, go, etc...

people go to a concert....take photos or videos

people go to a movie theatre... take a picture of the tickets

people go to a restaurant... take a picture of the menu and food

its getting to the point where i dont have anything to say to you because i already KNOW what you've been up to.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
No... Come on now. No...
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batzman
No... Come on now. No...
I've seen this shit too many times bro

http://statigr.am/tag/movietickets
Old 04-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I've seen this shit too many times bro

http://statigr.am/tag/movietickets
Oh goddammit.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #7
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
people dont live anymore... i dont know why people have a picture of everything they eat, go, etc...

its getting to the point where i dont have anything to say to you because i already KNOW what you've been up to.
This.

One of the reasons why I deleted my facebook. Whenever I scroll down on my news feed, all I see are BS posts and these kinds of shit.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #8
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

I was at a concert last week, only time I took a picture was I bumped into some friends I hadn't seen in a while. Freaking ridiculous how many people had their phones out taking video or pictures, enjoy the moment, idiots.

Also, who takes their tablets to shows? I mean, really?
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I agree it's excessive and I never take photos btw.

BUT I can understand people taking photos some times for memories and nostalgia purposes. Like taking the photo on the sunset at a random resort spot, or taking a photo of a friend, etc. You go back and you basically relive that moment for like 5 seconds and you may get a lulz out of it.

But yeah people take photos or record shit all the time now. There's some idiots in my class who take photos of the notes in the class.. Why not write it down? And people who take photos of their starbucks latte are ****ing annoying..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I agree it's excessive and I never take photos btw.

BUT I can understand people taking photos some times for memories and nostalgia purposes. Like taking the photo on the sunset at a random resort spot, or taking a photo of a friend, etc. You go back and you basically relive that moment for like 5 seconds and you may get a lulz out of it.

But yeah people take photos or record shit all the time now. There's some idiots in my class who take photos of the notes in the class.. Why not write it down? And people who take photos of their starbucks latte are ****ing annoying..

I understand taking photos for safekeeping and all that, but this is out of hand.

In my mind this directly correlates to how awful people are at story telling and describing things these days. I guess I'm weird, but when someone tells me about something that happened, I want to actually have an idea of what occurred instead of being confused and annoyed that you cannot describe what you've personally witnessed.

Most people I bump into struggle with descriptions and story telling. But hey, maybe I just bump into stupid people.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: