Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #31
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
I used to think like this, until how many events changed my perspective on this.

One problem is marriage these days is weak in itself. It has lost all sense of the spiritual. It's basically just a "social contract", or whatever the academics call it. There can be many reasons for this. Feminism, rejection of religion, Sex in the City, etc., don't really care the reason for it, but it's something that's very obvious. A lot of people, especially younger, just can't seem to take marriage as seriously anymore. I can't say that's what I want, but I will admit that it's the reality from what I've observed.

Now for the more practical thinking... the problem is, she's doing most of the initiating. It's really all on her. I'm single. I didn't make any vows. She's the one who did. Even get to this point, her husband must be ****ing up really bad. Like other posters said, it isn't a happy marriage, or at least it's a very unfulfilling one. Furthermore, even if I don't hit it, I can tell that she will jump on the next available **** and situation that presents herself. I talk to her a lot when she's cutting my hair and through text, she's so dtf it's hilarious. She's already telling me when her kids will be going to school and when she will have more free time.... i kid you not, and I didn't even ask. If it's not me, it will be some other guy.

Anyway, still undecided... depends how my date goes this weekend.

Just because she's willing to do something wrong, doesn't mean you should to. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I don't give a **** about the husband. He might deserve it if he's a shitty husband, but the kids are innocent. Vag is not worth ****ing up a kid's life.

And yea, if you don't do it, it might be some other guy. But at least it won't be you having to live with that guilt for the rest of your life.

Seriously, does ***** mean that much to you guys? Is it that hard to get ***** from girls that are single?
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #32
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I'm in agreement that kids in the equation changes the conversation entirely, also if he's in the military serving our country. I personally wouldn't even respond to her if either of those were the case, but to each his own. The point of this thread was just to see what people thought of the situation, and whether they'd go for it or not. I honestly haven't decided yet.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #33
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Depends how much you like women.

It's easy to let it go, eliminating all risks and potential bad karma. There's always more females and especially ones that pose no threat, you can hookup and never speak to her again.

However, some guys live for this stuff. Life is only as important as you make it, and measured by your own priorities.

I live for pussay. If I were you I'd be banging her in the living room while her husband is asleep in their bed.

You can't go wrong either way, just remember to weigh out the possible outcomes before making your decision and which will benefit you the best.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #34
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I'm in agreement that kids in the equation changes the conversation entirely, also if he's in the military serving our country. I personally wouldn't even respond to her if either of those were the case, but to each his own. The point of this thread was just to see what people thought of the situation, and whether they'd go for it or not. I honestly haven't decided yet.

The weird thing in your situation is that coworker seems to be in on it. That adds to difficulty of being discreet. lol, and that's just weird she knew your dad.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #35
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Just because she's willing to do something wrong, doesn't mean you should to. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I don't give a **** about the husband. He might deserve it if he's a shitty husband, but the kids are innocent. Vag is not worth ****ing up a kid's life.

And yea, if you don't do it, it might be some other guy. But at least it won't be you having to live with that guilt for the rest of your life.

Seriously, does ***** mean that much to you guys? Is it that hard to get ***** from girls that are single?

I know more about her and her husband than you ever would. It's a judgement call for me.

Guilt for the rest of my life? Youre talking like I'm about to murder someone . You realize how much this happens nowadays? A lot more than you think. You just never hear about most cases. Take the blinders off.

lol, I haven't even decided yet and white knights are already here negging me.

Can't have an honest discussion here...
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #36
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
I know more about her and her husband than you ever would. It's a judgement call for me.

Guilt for the rest of my life? Youre talking like I'm about to murder someone . You realize how much this happens nowadays? A lot more than you think. You just never hear about most cases. Take the blinders off.

lol, I haven't even decided yet and white knights are already here negging me.

Can't have an honest discussion here...

Scumbag of the earth. Negged.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #37
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I was in dental school I had a 3 month affair with a married chick in my class. I was 23, she was 30. Her husband lived in their house in another city and she had an apartment in Chapel Hill and would see him on the weekends, Holidays, etc. All we did was fuck. Never went out, never hardly even spoke to each other when we were in class. She would call and ask me to come over. We'd fuck and then I'd head back to my apartment. It was crazy. I remember driving back to my place one night and thinking "what the fuck is going on here?" I enjoyed the sex but otherwise really didn't have anything in common with this chick, other than the fact that we were both in dental school. I decided then to stop seeing her. As far as I know she's still married to the same dude.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #38
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
When I was in dental school I had a 3 month affair with a married chick in my class. I was 23, she was 30. Her husband lived in their house in another city and she had an apartment in Chapel Hill and would see him on the weekends, Holidays, etc. All we did was fuck. Never went out, never hardly even spoke to each other when we were in class. She would call and ask me to come over. We'd fuck and then I'd head back to my apartment. It was crazy. I remember driving back to my place one night and thinking "what the fuck is going on here?" I enjoyed the sex but otherwise really didn't have anything in common with this chick, other than the fact that we were both in dental school. I decided then to stop seeing her. As far as I know she's still married to the same dude.

You're scum of the earth with no morals or values. Evil incarnate.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #39
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Sounds like a lot of bullshit down the pipe of you go through with it all in the name of ass. There's other women you could jump that aren't married and intertwined into your professional life. I'd walk away.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #40
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
better keep check on your wife, karma dude
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #41
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
better keep check on your wife, karma dude

Yeah no doubt. When I look back on that now it was more stress relief for both of us than anything else. I never met her husband. She didn't wear a ring or have any pics of him at her apt. I never really thought of it as cheating.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #42
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Yeah no doubt. When I look back on that now it was more stress relief for both of us than anything else. I never met her husband. She didn't wear a ring or have any pics of him at her apt. I never really thought of it as cheating.

You didn't get any bad karma out of the deal.

I'm almost positive her husband was bangin out something of his own.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It's not your responsibility to keep her marriage together. Go for it.
this is my view as well (for any relationship). Unless her husband is your friend, you have no obligation to keep her from straying.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
kids, yes. Career path? No.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #45
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bros before hoes, but you dont even know the guy, so fvck it/ her.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: