Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation
Default Recommend me some good websites please?

I get bored easily.
Cali Syndicate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Recommend me some good websites please?

This. Because Jeff said so.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

I always forget that there's a front page.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

The layout's too confusing? Anything else?
Old 04-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

How bout this.

OR

this.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
How bout this.

OR

this.

Did you not read my initial post?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Did you not read my initial post?

i tried my best man...i really did
Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #8
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Quote:
i tried my best man...i really did

My mind needs stimulation
Old 04-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
How bout this.

OR

this.

That first link was pretty cool
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #10
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
That first link was pretty cool

Old 04-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
The layout's too confusing? Anything else?

How about 4chan?
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.asianmystique.com/

Tell em Niko sent you. I'm an ISH world superstar so they'll know me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
How about 4chan?

Are you a ninja?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #14
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.sporcle.com/games
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

In the wise words of the great prophet Homer Simpson, "Woooooo"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: