Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #16
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation
Default Re: Ryan Lochte not the sharpest tool in the shed

Anchors were cracking up, but that wasn't even his dumbest interview. Dude has some real gems from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

Is something in the water he is training in?
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Its pretty obvious he was simply high during that interview. Probably smoked a few bowls with his friend Michael Phelps 10 minutes before that. the only funny thing is the news anchors reaction.
naa dude he is really that dumb. he's had some other stupid interviews
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #18
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
Anchors were cracking up, but that wasn't even his dumbest interview. Dude has some real gems from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

Is something in the water he is training in?

I literally burst out laughing when the girl asks him what his cellphone screensaver is and he says "rocks".
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
Wow.....just....wow.

The funny thing is you watch him at the Olympics I actually thought he was smooth. Now I realized it was because I never heard him talk.

You should see his dumb sister too. Dumb and a racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NXv3gMVeEc

stereotypical "ugly american"
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #20
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Wow.....just....wow.

The funny thing is you watch him at the Olympics I actually thought he was smooth. Now I realized it was because I never heard him talk.

wow
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #21
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Wow.....just....wow.

She's funny as shit, but who's the chick beside her?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: