Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation The NBA/Toronto Raptors Promotes SATANISM to BRAINWASH US!?!?!

http://youtu.be/idAz7mFKPrc?t=3m4s

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The NBA/Toronto Raptors Promotes SATANISM to BRAINWASH US!?!?!

Always thought the MJ part of the video was sad. His death was so shady.
n00bie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Always thought the MJ part of the video was sad. His death was so shady.
I didn't watch the entire video, nor do I really want to lol - that raptor is as far as I got before I closed it. All the people who made the video and "liked" the video I suspect are just crazy people making cheezy conspiracy connections that don't actually exist.... and that's what really makes me sad... 25,000 likes are you kidding me!?

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 04-25-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I didn't watch the entire video, nor do I really want to lol - that raptor is as far as I got before I closed it. All the people who made the video and "liked" the video I suspect are just crazy people making cheezy conspiracy connections that don't actually exist.... and that's what really makes me sad... 25,000 likes are you kidding me!?

Most of the video is BS, just showing clips of music videos with pyramids, satanic images, etc.

But the Dave Chapelle & MJ parts actually show evidence that hollywood is messed up. But I don't believe there's any evidence of the "illuminati" or "satanism" in that video.
n00bie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Most of the video is BS, just showing clips of music videos with pyramids, satanic images, etc.

But the Dave Chapelle & MJ parts actually show evidence that hollywood is messed up. But I don't believe there's any evidence of the "illuminati" or "satanism" in that video.

messed up = humanity = / = "satanism"

satanism... there are so many religious nuts out there it makes me sad
Old 04-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
messed up = humanity = / = "satanism"

satanism... there are so many religious nuts out there it makes me sad
Some people are in need to hang on to something.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
TheGreatBlaze
Serious playground baller

TheGreatBlaze has an OK reputation so far

thank you for reposting this video, I'm hoping someone who isn't spiritually blind will come across it and it may be a blessing to them. As for the Raptor part, it's just an example of the crumbling moral fabric of our society, which you can also see every day in these forums, even in this thread.
TheGreatBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatBlaze
thank you for reposting this video, I'm hoping someone who isn't intelligent will come across it and it may be a brainwash to them. As for the Raptor part, it's just an example of wackjobs misinterpreting fun, which you can also see every day in these forums, even in this thread.
Okay
Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #9
TheGreatBlaze

Quote:
Okay
Funny you would mention brainwashing. Keep putting your faith in dying men and I'll put mine in the living God. We'll see who's right at the end of the day.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #10
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Funny you would mention brainwashing. Keep putting your faith in dying men and I'll put mine in the living God. We'll see who's right at the end of the day.
Interestingly, god only exists in the imagination of dying men... quite a paradox isn't it?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #11
TheGreatBlaze

Quote:
Interestingly, god only exists in the imagination of dying men... quite a paradox isn't it?
Well for your sake I hope you don't die believing that, or else you might be in for a hell of a surprise. Can you really expect much from someone who believes their ancestor is a rock though?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #12
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Well for your sake I hope you don't die believing that, or else you might be in for a hell of a surprise. Can you really expect much from someone who believes their ancestor is a rock though?
ur funny man
Old 04-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Quote:

A religious freak talking about brainwashing? How ironic.

Also, there is no living god on this Earth except LeBron James.

chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he has a point guys
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #15
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Our ancestors were other apes (we are still apes), fish, bacteria, etc., not rocks.

I think Satan, if he exists, is someone to be admired. He stood up to that evil monster Yahweh and challenged the Dictator. God is the one sending billions to be tortured forever for not believing something he gave them no evidence for, not Satan. God killed millions of people in the Bible including pregnant women, children, and babies, not Satan.

Satan > your God.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: