Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation
Default Norm Macdonald Live

I know there are some Norm fans on here. Just a heads up, he's started a video podcast. Check em out, the first one especially with Super Dave is one of the funniest things I've heard this year.

arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Norm Macdonald Live

Glad to see this, Norm is a god. I was hoping he was going to get another show but that doesn't look like it's happening just yet.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still love his ESPY performance, if only for the reactions he elicited from Ken Griffey Jr. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC6TbH_Yzd4
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Had some quality guests the past two weeks with Russell Brand and Billy Bob Thorton. Very entertaining show. The VPN network do a podcast with Adam Carolla as well which is worth a look too.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Tom Green one killed me, theres' no one else that can pull off the jokes Norm tells.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

That one roast where he trolled everybody with his "clean" jokes was hilarious. Everybody kept saying he bombed, but he did exactly what he wanted to do. Genius.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

exactly, screw.

the man is a casual genius wielding one of the sharpest weapons ever.

anyone remember that on-air joke he told about giving his friend a lottery ticket for a xmas present? been trying to find that on youtube... no success so far. :/
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
The Tom Green one killed me, theres' no one else that can pull off the jokes Norm tells.
I forgot about that one! That was a good show also.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

The short-lived "sports" show he had on Comedy Central was brilliantly funny. If you've never seen the bit he did going undercover as Blake Griffin, you've missed true comedic genius.

That said, my favorite is still from back in his Weekend Update Days.

"Kenny G has announced plans to release an album of Christmas music... Happy Birthday, Jesus! Hope you like crap."
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My favorite was when he joked about Steve Irwin's death right after it happened.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
The short-lived "sports" show he had on Comedy Central was brilliantly funny. If you've never seen the bit he did going undercover as Blake Griffin, you've missed true comedic genius.

That said, my favorite is still from back in his Weekend Update Days.

"Kenny G has announced plans to release an album of Christmas music... Happy Birthday, Jesus! Hope you like crap."

I was happy when they had that show and The Onion's Sports Dome. Shame both were quickly cancelled, because sports comedy is something that is lacking.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

30 minutes into the super Dave show and I'm laughing my ass off! It's been so funny that you would think its scripted. But damn, Norm looks horrible. Aged almost as horribly as Artie Lange.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Norm MacDonald also played a great Quentin Tarantino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not only are his impressions really good, he sort of uses them to riff new material in that person's style, but make it black instead of vanilla. if that makes sense.

this was a related link to above... his bill cosby story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG2_...e_gdata_player
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #15
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Mel Brooks on next week. Should be awesome.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: