Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #151
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: BREAKING: Westbrook has meniscus tear in right knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Yeah, I remember! Pretty much while you were a Utah Jazz fan

Ummm I never was a Utah Jazz fan.. They are one of the Lamest teams and Orgs in the NBA.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #152
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Most of them would't change the outcome of the championship either way..
Who cares? They'd make the Play-offs a lot more interesting.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #153
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #154
HomieWeMajor
Banned

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board

Quote:
If I am giving my Honest Opinion how is that insecure ? If the HEat were not the best team I would say well they have a chance or anything can happen ect. When there are alot of people saying ONLY reason Heat are winning is cause of injuries that is an insult and a Jab at Lebron and their team.
Can you shut your bitch ass up ?
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #155
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_wun
Why do you say "HEat" ?

Caplock.. sorry
Old 04-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #156
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solefade
Not sure how Kobe fans go from barely making the playoffs (w/ David Sterns help) to Lakers would have had something to do with LeBron not getting a ring. SMH.
I don't blame lakers fans much. they are used to winning rings and when their team performs badly, they find any reason to discredit every other team. it just shows their class. I used to think that heat trolls are the worst but then this season began and lakers fans became the biggest troll on every basketball related site.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #157
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
Can you shut your bitch ass up ?

Can U shut me up ? People love to spout off than I bring the Truth and they don't want to hear it..
Old 04-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #158
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Who cares? They'd make the Play-offs a lot more interesting.

I agree
Old 04-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #159
Magic 32
College superstar

Magic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
the only asterisk should be for 2002 lakers title. i would have put asterisk if heat was responsible was these injuries. Unless you are saying that all these players are faking injuries because of fear of playing against heat, there is not any reason to put an asterisk no matter who wins.

I still believe that spurs sweep lakers and get some rest for their players and they make the finals and may be win it. it would be so sweet.

Spurs in 2007 then.

Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #160
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
No Westbrook. No Harden.

They are back to being the Supersonics again.
This is 2013 kd, he can go a stretch without Westbrook. The team has good talent too. If Indiana held their own against Miami last year, okc can hold their ground for a while.apples and oranges, sure but its not like okc is playing against a team with any lockdown defenders yet. Hopefully Westbrook does return soon. Pus, 2-0 doesn't hurt ether.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #161
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Whatever it takes, right Perkins?
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #162
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Thank the lawd.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--th...173113321.html
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #163
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Man this is sad, Westbrook is one of my favorite players to watch. He's so much fun, hopefully he'll get back to his old self
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #164
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ummm I never was a Utah Jazz fan.. They are one of the Lamest teams and Orgs in the NBA.
You sure as hell weren't rooting for the miami heat a few years back.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #165
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
I don't blame lakers fans much. they are used to winning rings and when their team performs badly, they find any reason to discredit every other team. it just shows their class. I used to think that heat trolls are the worst but then this season began and lakers fans became the biggest troll on every basketball related site.
Your username...and you bring up class?

Welp, I see we have a high school dropout on our hands.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: