Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #31
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Entire First Half Clippers/Grizzlies not televised

Try being Canada.

NBA playoffs with 3 games tonight and not a single game being televised. Instead, we get regular season hockey, boring baseball and even a football (european) that nobody in Canada cares for.

Being a basketball fan in Canada is really painful.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #32
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
Try being Canada.

NBA playoffs with 3 games tonight and not a single game being televised. Instead, we get regular season hockey, boring baseball and even a football (european) that nobody in Canada cares for.

Yeah that does suck
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #33
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Try being Canada.

Really? You can't get TNT or ESPN? That surprises me.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #34
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

They probably have different shows/schedule since they are a different country.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #35
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Never looked into it as I don't have any kind of 'upgraded' TV package (telecommunications companies in Canada are a joke too, basically we're limited to two which makes for an oligopoly). But absolutely nothing on the regular channels which there are about 5-10, NONE of which showed any of todays games thus far.

I'm forced to watch games online.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #36
dazzer87
College star

dazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I was trying to find TBS on Charter here in LA, didnt know it wasnt on TBS.
dazzer87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #37
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Never looked into it as I don't have any kind of 'upgraded' TV package (telecommunications companies in Canada are a joke too, basically we're limited to two which makes for an oligopoly). But absolutely nothing on the regular channels which there are about 5-10, NONE of which showed any of todays games thus far.

I'm forced to watch games online.
You have only 5-10 channels?
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #38
kamil
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
You have only 5-10 channels?

I should have been more clear, there are (or were today) about 5-10 channels showing sports, none of which showed anything NBA Playoffs related.

5-10 channels though, lol, yeah right, come on, our telecommunications are pretty bad in Canada, but not 5-10 total channels bad.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #39
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I should have been more clear, there are (or were today) about 5-10 channels showing sports, none of which showed anything NBA Playoffs related.

5-10 channels though, lol, yeah right, come on, our telecommunications are pretty bad in Canada, but not 5-10 total channels bad.
I was pretty sure that is what you meant, but I wanted to make sure that basic cable in Canada includes more than 5 channels

By the way.. where I'm at in Houston, I can only get Comcast Cable. That's my only choice for cable. Or I can choose satellite between DirecTV and Dish Network.

So we don't have many choices here, either. I used to have Comcast, and it was alright. But I now have Dish and it's a lot better for less money.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #40
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just download the whole game and be done with it.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #41
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
They should, but of course, won't.

And this is why ESPN takes a major shit on TNT.

No...TNT is far superior to ESPN. Much better pregame/post game show and much better commentators.

EJ, Kenny, and Chuck >>>>>>> Magic, Rose, and Simmons

Kevin Harlan >>> Breen

Steve Kerr >>> Hubie Brown

Dog shit > Doris Burke
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: