Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #76
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Jason Collins comes out, reveals he is gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
what if somone bisexual is he not allow to any bathroom now? your right these a realley dangerous problems. THERE ONLY TWO WAY TO FIX THESE :

1) make all peoples suck a dck** an dif the like to it then the have to go to a womens batrhoom. same for women make them lick a pssyy** so the go to men bathroom if the like to it

2) maker a bathroom for:
Straight bathroom
Bisexual bathroom
Gay bathroom
Lesbain bathroom
transsexual bathroom
none sexual bathroom

Although he's probably trying to make fun of the discussion he is showing the guys who wan't seperate bathrooms how stupid they are.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #77
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Good for you, Jason for raising your hand. I defy anyone who has seen you play to call you less than a man, sir.

Not interested in this foolish argument where other people feel entitled to tell gay athletes where they should and shouldn't be able to change their clothes. You guys have fun yelling at each other in circles.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #78
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

He is a good guy. Probably a good teammate. He just needs to use different bathroom/dressing room. Some guys might feel wierd undressing infront of him. That's all I'm saying.

I get what you're saying. I wouldn't call it bigoted. With that said, I highly doubt his teammates are going to complain. Most of them probably don't want to be that guy and they are probably not going to care after the first few times.
guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #79
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
To the bathroom dilemma, why are you guys acting like you want to take a **** around women? Bathrooms are segregated because women can't use urinals bro. A gay dude in a bathroom should not scare you unless you're a homophobe

Bathrooms were split up a hell of a long time before they had urinals. They are split up in places without them too.

Its largely an old religious thing im sure mixed with just....being more comfortable around your own kind.

Going with the assumption that people dont just gawk at people of a sex they are attracted to....there is no reason not to have just one big bathroom with stalls and urinals.

But that wont likely be the case most places in the first world any time soon.

And the reasons arent rooted in logic. Its pretty much people feeling comfortable...that and 2-3 billion people being worried about an old books opinion on how they live their lives.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #80
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
I get what you're saying. I wouldn't call it bigoted. With that said, I highly doubt his teammates are going to complain. Most of them probably don't want to be that guy and they are probably not going to care after the first few times.

I've undressed next to the most famous Icelandic openly gay singer (Páll Óskar) in the gym, and it aint no different.

Not like homosexual are gonna try haveing sex with anyone who is undressed close of them.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #81
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
To the bathroom dilemma, why are you guys acting like you want to take a **** around women? Bathrooms are segregated because women can't use urinals bro. A gay dude in a bathroom should not scare you unless you're a homophobe

I'm sure it would be a lot more economical if they weren't separated.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #82
jlip
Good college starter

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here

I've often wondered if a heterosexual college couple who attended a campus that doesn't have co-ed dorms ever considered sueing for discrimination on the grounds that homosexual couples can actually live together.

Random...I know...
jlip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #83
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Incredibly proud of him and happy for him. Amazing moment in sports history.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #84
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Are not women freaked out by having a guy in the same bathroom/locker room as them?

Let's use logic here.

Why were men and women seperated from using the same bathrooms? One could argue that it's because one has urinals and one doesn't. Okay. However, do not women bathrooms and men bathrooms have toilets?

If a men's bathroom was full, why could he not go into a women's bathroom and use the toilet? The women would completely freak out and the guy would be in big trouble and probably ridculed for life about trying to use a women's bathroom.

Point being, why is this the case? Men are attracted to women. Women are attracted to men.(Well majority are....)

Would I have a problem undressing infront of a homosexual? Not really. However, some heterosexuals would. And, to be fair, they have every right to be.

One solution could be, wait for team to finish undressing/showering, then the homosexual can come in and do whatever he needs. It's only fair to everyone involved. This is the price of coming out.

Everyone wants to come out, etc. However, there is a price to be paid. If a guy is gay and never comes out, his heterosexual teammates would never feel wierd undressing infront of him, they would never know he was homosexual.

Maybe, they can have a team vote. If most okay with guy in locker room/bathroom, then fine. If most not, then measures have to be taken. Not fair for everyone involved.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #85
NauruDude
Banned

@Foster

How can you possibly know if someone who is peeing in the same toilet room as you is gay??? Do you want gays to have different haircuts? Stamps on their forehead?
Old 04-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #86
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
Are not women freaked out by having a guy in the same bathroom/locker room as them?

Let's use logic here.

Why were men and women seperated from using the same bathrooms? One could argue that it's because one has urinals and one doesn't. Okay. However, do not women bathrooms and men bathrooms have toilets?

If a men's bathroom was full, why could he not go into a women's bathroom and use the toilet? The women would completely freak out and the guy would be in big trouble and probably ridculed for life about trying to use a women's bathroom.

Point being, why is this the case? Men are attracted to women. Women are attracted to men.(Well majority are....)
Nope, point being- they are males, and it's a female bathroom. That's all.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #87
guy
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
I've undressed next to the most famous Icelandic openly gay singer (Páll Óskar) in the gym, and it aint no different.

Not like homosexual are gonna try haveing sex with anyone who is undressed close of them.

His point is not all heterosexuals are going to do that either but society prevents that possibility from even being an issue.

I don't care. All I'm saying is its understandable for the same reason that many straight men and straight women aren't comfortable in the bathroom with the opposite sex, and its not anywhere close to the same thing as the segregated bathrooms by race.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #88
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good for him.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #89
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #90
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlip
I've often wondered if a heterosexual college couple who attended a campus that doesn't have co-ed dorms ever considered sueing for discrimination on the grounds that homosexual couples can actually live together.

Random...I know...

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.
sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: