Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #136
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Amanda Bynes ‏@AmandaBynes 2 Jun

My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both! I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #137
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

I love this girl.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:11 AM   #138
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Wow you are such a tool for believing that. Even if she said it, I would question if she was high, being sarcastic, or just saying it out of anger and not really meaning it.

Stop taking everything at face value and believing what is written on TMZ is the equivalent of the scriptures of God or the axioms of science (whichever you tools believe in).
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #139
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Wow you are such a tool for believing that. Even if she said it, I would question if she was high, being sarcastic, or just saying it out of anger and not really meaning it.

Stop taking everything at face value and believing what is written on TMZ is the equivalent of the scriptures of God or the axioms of science (whichever you tools believe in).

I take you at face value. I take you for a jackass.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 AM   #140
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I take you at face value. I take you for a jackass.

Dude I'm not the one acting like a 13 year old taking everything celeb gossip at face value.

I can't imagine what your response is to fake serious sh*t. No wonder why Foxnews is so popular.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #141
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Dude I'm not the one acting like a 13 year old taking everything celeb gossip at face value.

I can't imagine what your response is to fake serious sh*t. No wonder why Foxnews is so popular.

Did I hurt your little pubescent feelings by offending one of your teeny bopper idols?? You pathetic sack of shit. Be a man for once in your life.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:02 AM   #142
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Heres a source that says Bynes is faking it just to get attention.

http://dlisted.com/2013/06/14/a-publ...y-pics-article
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #143
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

There are so many examples before her you just can't absolutely believe any crazy shits those people did are real.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #144
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well if it lands her the role she wants, well the good job!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #145
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

At the same time, its not like she is going to say "Yes, Im crazy as ****".
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: