Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Don't know why white people don't relish in the fact that they're white and young in America. It's like Blade in some kinda racial vampire shit: they want all of our strengths but none of our weaknesses

With that said she's not ruined. I bet she's still very f*ckable. I doubt anyone thought of Amanda Bynes as a chick they would want to wife before her change began anyway.

Before all this she was a hot, white millionaire, who wouldn't wanna wife her?

Still hold out hope she's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix though.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #17
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Before all this she was a hot, white millionaire, who wouldn't wanna wife her?

Still hold out hope she's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix though.

If she's still a millionaire any regular guy will still wife her . She would still be rich and white, the two best things to be in America.

I just meant that she typically wasn't the first girl a guy would think of when fantasizing about bitches he wanted to marry.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:23 AM   #18
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

That picture with the ugly hair is without makeup I am sure she would look like she always would - the ugly hair if she would put on make up.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #19
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
wow, wtf happened to her? Its like she changed over night.

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I doubt this is some Joaquin Phoenix public performance piece. She's not smart or artistically inclined enough for that. Just a child star struggling to find an identity she never had.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

WTF is she trying to more hip hopish for drake?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
WTF is she trying to more hip hopish for drake?

Apparently she wants him to "murder her ******."
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
Iceberg Slim
KID CLUTCH

Iceberg Slim has an OK reputation so far

was never a fan but I heard shes crazy now. Talking to herself in her apartment and shiet
Iceberg Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #25
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still waiting for the new season of the Amanda Bynes show

She was never crazy beautiful but she was cute.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #26
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

She was so f*cking hot back in like 2004.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldn't say she's ruined. No one has cared about her in the past 5 years. She just wants to be relevant again.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #28
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I wouldn't say she's ruined. No one has cared about her in the past 5 years. She just wants to be relevant again.
That is what I think too. She's just trolling the fans so she can get noticed again, get a contract and start being famous again.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #29
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Obviously trying to imitate the Joker with that face.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #30
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: