Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #46
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Ruined? Fake titties, talking about getting her ****** murdered she's turned into a down ass bitch! Women like this make the world a better place to live
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #47
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

lol. This btch looks disgusting 4/10 wouldn't hit.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #48
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Ruined? Fake titties, talking about getting her ****** murdered she's turned into a down ass bitch! Women like this make the world a better place to live

Real n!gga right here. Salute.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #49
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is she pulling a Charlie Sheen or what?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #50
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I find it hilarious that her twitter page doesn't have the verified checkmark on it.

She's still a well-known figure and should have one.

How can they verify her when she looks nothing like Amanda Bynes and looks more like a botox gone wrong...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #51
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I prefer Amanda as ratchet p*ssy. Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus were supposed to fill that void but they fell off. Bless Amanda's hart.
Rad, my dude. I don't think Miley has fallen off. She's been ranked number one for me ever since I first layed eyes on her on Hannah Montana. Miley and Ariana are my one and two ranked girls. I've got Miley as the most gorgeous and Ari as the most adorable.

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #52
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't get me wrong, I was speaking mainly towards Miley's presence in the mainstream media for her ratchet exploits. She was getting a lot of pub for "going bad/black" a couple of years ago. She would still get the rugburn.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #53
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Damn Rad, what's up with you and young white women? You turning into this era's Chuck Berry.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #54
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Damn Rad, what's up with you and young white women? You turning into this era's Chuck Berry.

so he likes his breakfast ehh?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #55
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

I gotta find my meal ticket somehow.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #56
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I gotta find my meal ticket somehow.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #57
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Real n!gga right here. Salute.

My man

longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #58
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
Rad, my dude. I don't think Miley has fallen off. She's been ranked number one for me ever since I first layed eyes on her on Hannah Montana. Miley and Ariana are my one and two ranked girls. I've got Miley as the most gorgeous and Ari as the most adorable.

Gross.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:57 AM   #59
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Illuminatus!
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:22 AM   #60
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Not attractive at all, bro.

Is she auditioning for a role in The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: