Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2013, 03:03 AM   #106
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
That's cool, but that's you. It would be weird for me to get with a tranny, or another man, or an old lady, but I'm happy for those who are into that stuff and I say go for it. The law has determined that 16 year olds are mature enough to make their own choices, so I don't see an issue here.

Again, as I said, if that's the law where you're from then your only issue would potentially be with the girl's father if he had a problem and if you chose to be with a 16 year old.

Now it's not 16 where I'm from, and personally, FWIW, I think it should be 18.

Quote:
One teenager having attraction for another teenager. The age of consent in Canada was 14 up until 2008 anyways, when it was changed to 16.

I don't consider 19 year olds and 14 years olds teenagers in the same sense. A 19 year old is legally an adult while a 14 year old is right around the junior high/high school borderline age. If a 19 year old has sex with a 44 year old, I wouldn't say a word, despite the age difference being much larger, I won't judge consenting adults.

The age of consent in Canada was really 14 until that recently?

Quote:
I don't think you can call any attraction wrong. Attraction is not a choice, so how can the person be doing something wrong if they are not actively choosing who to be attracted to? Also, having an appreciation for attractiveness is quite a bit different from only going after girls that are really young. The last girl I was with was 23.

This is where I really disagree. I think adults being attracted to children is simply wrong. When it's two consenting adults, I don't judge at all. And I know people can't control who they're attracted to, just like Jeffrey Dahmer couldn't control being so sick in the head. The worst thing about certain thoughts is when people act on them. If you don't act on them, then you're not hurting anyone, but I firmly believe there's something wrong with any adult who is attracted to a kid.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #107
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ARRESTED

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/a...cQq xlB3l195N

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #108
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Drake should just go ahead and bang some happiness & sanity into this girl.

She told inTouch Magazine that she doesn't smoke pot.

HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #109
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Why?

Do you like when kids who get bullied in school end up killing themselves?

Do you think picking on a kid who gets good grades is any different on picking on someone who has a lot of money?

The fact that people revel in the breakdowns of girls like Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes is very very disturbing to me. Most of these people would say they're against bullying, or it makes them sad when they hear about girls who become messed up and fall into a depression. But if the girl is famous and has personal problems... its somehow awesome?

I mean I expect loser trolls like mr rad to be bout that. But people who are supposed to be normal? What pleasure does it give you to see someone succumb to the anxiety and insecurity fame and constant exposure can bring? Even if these girls want to lay low, they cant. They're stalked by cameras everwhere. I understand amanda bynes is puttin her own self on blast here, but the reason she prob goin so crazy is because all her problems get made public. plus these young 'starlets' are expected to have a twitter and always interact with their fans and be interesting and be sexy. And they're just regular girls, they're not uber savvy business masterminds. They're still insecure like any girl, they're trying to fit in, they're worried about this or that. And they get put on camera all the damn time. If they have personal issues or family troubles, its headline news. Not to mention all the pressure in hollywood on these inexperienced girls to be a badass and a sex symbol and all that. thats why hilary duff quit showbiz. hollywood was basically trying to convert her image into a slutty sex symbol, and she said no thanks.

I'm not sayin these girls are guilt free. but the problems they go through happen to millions of adolscent or young adult girls all over the country. you probably dont get all happy and shit when you see it happen to regular girls. why does it change when it happens to these girls? gives you a laugh on a message board?

TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #110
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I don't know about the rest of you, but I thoroughly enjoy when celebrities just go crazy and hit rock bottom.

Like OldSkool said...How Christian of you!

Hypocrite
Old 05-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #111
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
This makes you lol, shows just what a piece of shit low life and really a hateful little man you are. The girl obviously is messed up and needs help and that gets a chuckle out of you.

When Kurt Cobain killed himself you must've of been hee hawing all week long...stay classy!

Last edited by TheMan : 05-24-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #112
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

who has a wig like that........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #113
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
This makes you lol, shows just what a piece of shit low life and really a hateful little man you are. The girl obviously is messed up and needs help and that gets a chuckle out of you.

When Kurt Cobain killed himself you must've of been hee hawing all week long...stay classy!

Don't bother, he's a scumbag and a racist as well.

The type of people who write stuff like that are those who live shitty lives and who enjoy others hitting rock bottom as well instead of himself doing something better with his life.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #114
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amanda Bynes attempting to reincarnate the ghost of Slim Shady.

Last edited by Patrick Chewing : 05-25-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:06 AM   #115
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:

Amanda Bynes attempting to reincarnate the ghost of Slim Shady.

LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #116
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #117
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Q: What's the worst thing that you've read about yourself lately?

A: That I'm mentally insane.

Q: Why do you think people say that?

A: I have no clue.

If you weren't already sold that she's batshit crazy, this ought to confirm it.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #118
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is this real life?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #119
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

The ET comparison. How could you not love the internet?
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #120
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Its like she just pressed the off button on being normal.

Seems like she's become so shallow & ignorant that she just doesn't understand whats real & whats not.

Illuminati.

JK, but its just so weird how different she became.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: