Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far
Default Who hates George Karl?

Who in the league absolutely despises this guy? Former players, retired players, other coaches, commentators? This is merely for my own amusement.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who hates George Karl?

i hated him when the sonics were rivals for us. always thought he looked like a child molestor
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:59 AM   #3
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

What I wanna know is why everytime something goes down in the league, George Karl is the first person that they run to for a quote? WTF is up with that?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:40 AM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Isiah Thomas.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
What I wanna know is why everytime something goes down in the league, George Karl is the first person that they run to for a quote? WTF is up with that?

Cus they get good quotes from him.... he spouts off quite a bit.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #6
NYKnicks914
Decent playground baller

NYKnicks914 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Isiah Thomas.
lol... beat me to it

and the feeling is mutual
NYKnicks914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:35 PM   #7
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKnicks914
lol... beat me to it

and the feeling is mutual

:
Old 02-13-2007, 05:50 PM   #8
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Almost died, doesnt care about rep, so tells it like it is.
I like him, he even took fault for went down in Milwaukee.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #9
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far

Todays young(soft) players just can't handle a hard-a$$ coack like Karl.
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Him and Paul Pierce aren't exactly on the best terms.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

i love george karl, he tells it exactly how he see's it.

yeah, isiah thomas is the one that comes to mind for me because of the way he fired larry brown (one of karls long time friends), which obviously sparked the MSG brawl.

didnt karl also have a feud with Doc Rivers back when he coached the bucks?
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:09 PM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I hate his ass, he's a bum.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:47 PM   #13
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default karl love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
Almost died, doesnt care about rep, so tells it like it is.
I like him, he even took fault for went down in Milwaukee.

for these reasons i love the guy too. esp when he was with the sonics

but i have a good friend who absolutely hated him when he was in seattle. despised is probably a better word. he came across as a hard ass and many people dont like that

i know that vincent askew didnt when karl suspended his ass in the playoffs. karl takes no sh!t
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: