Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2007, 07:54 AM   #31
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: Corrupt A Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
wish granted, but he can only do it on a 5foot ring..

I wish orlando became a SERIOUS playoff contender.

Wish granted but you end up having injury problems like the Rockets and never make it

I wish that Jordan never came back for the Wiz
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:19 AM   #32
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
Wish granted but you end up having injury problems like the Rockets and never make it

I wish that Jordan never came back for the Wiz

he didn't so he had more time to devote to his management responsibilities...so wiz wasted some more lottery picks and never signed gilbert. and kwame brown reacted to jordan's bashing by becoming 20/10 player for lakers

if only pistons had chosen melo and brought prince off the bench...they would have become a dynasty by now

Last edited by Sharas : 01-29-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:00 AM   #33
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
he didn't so he had more time to devote to his management responsibilities...so wiz wasted some more lottery picks and never signed gilbert. and kwame brown reacted to jordan's bashing by becoming 20/10 player for lakers

if only pistons had chosen melo and brought prince off the bench...they would have become a dynasty by now
Rasheed would have never came because the pistons would try to play carmelo at the 4. The wouldn't win the chip.

I wish C-Webb never messed up his knee.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #34
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Rasheed would have never came because the pistons would try to play carmelo at the 4. The wouldn't win the chip.

I wish C-Webb never messed up his knee.

Wish granted, he doesn't, but you're now gay.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #35
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Wish granted, he doesn't, but you're now gay.
You know, I just might trade my heterosexuality for a Kings championship...

...so if that's the case, I wish people could stop being gay.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #36
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Great job by everyone in this thread, creative posts

Well, except Bourne, of course.

I wish I were a better baller.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why bump this flop of as topic?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #38
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
You know, I just might trade my heterosexuality for a Kings championship...

...so if that's the case, I wish people could stop being gay.

People stop being gay, but then all of a sudden you realise you don't really like the Kings anymore. How could that be?
Old 01-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #39
Heretik32
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why bump this flop of as topic?

On the other hand, I don't really want to be a better baller. I'd really like a better GOBB.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #40
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

I wish Ewing would have dunked instead of fading away.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:06 PM   #41
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Jeez, I thought this thread was loooong gone.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #42
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I wish USA Basketball started winning gold medals again
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #43
Heretik32
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
I wish USA Basketball started winning gold medals again

They do, but only after medal ranks get upgraded to Diamond, Platinum und Gold.

I still wish for a better GOBB for ISH.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Jeez, I thought this thread was loooong gone.

I wish it was. But I wish this thread was gone like my computer & keyboard.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:37 PM   #45
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I wish it was. But I wish this thread was gone like my computer & keyboard.

wish granted-- but so are your abilities to see and hear

i wish rashard was back with the sonics
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: