Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2007, 06:44 PM   #61
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: Corrupt A Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
ehh...I wish Stern wasn't commish

Wish granted, but your mom grows two hairy balls along with a **** as long as her leg. Your dads **** falls off so he slices where his **** used to be in half for a ******. You find your cat in the middle of the night sucking on your balls. Your moms balls get so big up to a point where she can't find pants that can hit her balls so she needs two midgets to carry them around when she's out in public and people say "haha!! its the big balls lady!! look how big her balls are!!" while even though your father has a ******, he stands up to pee.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:50 PM   #62
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
wish granted, now deron williams is.

I wish Suns lose their next 5 games
Wish granted, But they go on to win the championship

I wish Lamar Odom ties Kobes record with an 81 point game.
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #63
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

I wish Suns lose their next 5 games

wish granted... while sporting the avatar you chose for him nash=best is disowned from his family, the state holds you responsible and gives you sole custody of him and his pet monkey "nashie"

i wish for a dallas mavericks collapse
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #64
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devientz
Wish granted, But they go on to win the championship

I wish Lamar Odom ties Kobes record with an 81 point game.

wish granted, but Nash breaks Scott Skiles assist record the same night with 35 assists and Bron gets the century mark being defended by Kobe the next night.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #65
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i wish for a dallas mavericks collapse

Wish granted, but you see mark cuban tear his shirt off in rage and you become gay.

I wish heretik32, hell everyone posts a little bit more like I do.

Oh god, I just set myself for a wisecrack.

OT: Who here has a Dell? You know how when dell has a message it pops up the thing in the bottom right and makes this spacey sound? That **** always scare the crap outta me.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #66
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^pop up blocker?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:40 PM   #67
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Wish granted, but you see mark cuban tear his shirt off in rage and you become gay.

I wish heretik32, hell everyone posts a little bit more like I do.

OT: Who here has a Dell? You know how when dell has a message it pops up the thing in the bottom right and makes this spacey sound? That **** always scare the crap outta me.

wish granted, but then people start asking about their toshibas, gateways and apple computers; ish turns into a geek-tech website and people stop talking about the nba all together

i wish spencer haywood, slick watts and downtown freddie brown make the HOF
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:00 PM   #68
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
wish granted, but then people start asking about their toshibas, gateways and apple computers; ish turns into a geek-tech website and people stop talking about the nba all together

i wish spencer haywood, slick watts and downtown freddie brown make the HOF

They do, then induction night it's exposed that they were involved in points shaving schemes and you're scarred for life over this revelation.

I wish Jeff would bring back the Smack Forum.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:06 PM   #69
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

whish granted but you get Owned one night by mathius and you commit suicide

i whish i could play the piano awsomely! (which certainly isnt a word)
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #70
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

wish granted, but no one really cares about pianos anymore and harmonicas and bagpipes are thrust into world round popularity.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: